Brakes, Suspension, Wheels & Tires
Rollers and Rubbers (View All Posts)

ADVAN RS on my G37

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 12:34 PM
cvt

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
those wheels look great....i love to get a set of those for my OB...
Old 03-26-2008, 10:14 PM
milelin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for all the comments guys, no the car is defiantely lower then stock, it has less then 2 fingers left in front and about 1.5 in back. Didnt really like the gold .. IMO the only good gold combo is on a blue WRX...The RS is a really nice wheel that i will recommed to anyone that wants a low profile but high quality look.. when u take out that much rotating mass, it makes a noticeble difference under braking and acceleration.

As for the st.louis on cardomain, i use to go to school in Wash U but i am now working for a autoparts manufacturer in taiwan. I miss the stop light street races overthere but i must say i am more into mountain/track driving now. My last prelude (fully built) which you can see on cardomain will kill the G on a straight line but when you get that perfect turn or perfect slide.. man... the G is a blast to drive.

One more note on the tires.. yes.. i went with T1R cause of the $$ factor and its getting abit better as i get some miles on it. However, anyone who likes tracking will be disappointed as the level of grip is just not there..another problem with the tire is grip consistency, anyone that does drifting will know that feeling when the grip just goes on and off. It takes the confidence away and its really not safe when going at high speeds. The tires do offer excellent grip on wet roads.. very impressive.. but guys shoping at this category is proabably looking for more grip in the dry.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:54 PM
UNV-IT46

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by milelin
Thanks for all the comments guys, no the car is defiantely lower then stock, it has less then 2 fingers left in front and about 1.5 in back. Didnt really like the gold .. IMO the only good gold combo is on a blue WRX...The RS is a really nice wheel that i will recommed to anyone that wants a low profile but high quality look.. when u take out that much rotating mass, it makes a noticeble difference under braking and acceleration.

As for the st.louis on cardomain, i use to go to school in Wash U but i am now working for a autoparts manufacturer in taiwan. I miss the stop light street races overthere but i must say i am more into mountain/track driving now. My last prelude (fully built) which you can see on cardomain will kill the G on a straight line but when you get that perfect turn or perfect slide.. man... the G is a blast to drive.

One more note on the tires.. yes.. i went with T1R cause of the $$ factor and its getting abit better as i get some miles on it. However, anyone who likes tracking will be disappointed as the level of grip is just not there..another problem with the tire is grip consistency, anyone that does drifting will know that feeling when the grip just goes on and off. It takes the confidence away and its really not safe when going at high speeds. The tires do offer excellent grip on wet roads.. very impressive.. but guys shoping at this category is proabably looking for more grip in the dry.
i'm running the toyo proxes R888. its great in all aspects. its a competion spec tire but DOT. you only get about 6500 miles out of a set but you it will be more then enough grip for the street but the tire is really at home on the track. only takes about a 2 min drive and the tire is up to working temp.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rw2lbwPZ5x4
Old 04-14-2008, 03:49 AM
gsazabi

Advan RS is mad JDM and hella sexy!
Old 04-15-2008, 02:49 PM
SkyzDaL1m1T

whyd u put it under honda preludes on cardomain?
Old 04-15-2008, 02:51 PM
SkyzDaL1m1T

i just realized it do you have a side door reflector?? how come mine doesnt have that?
Old 04-15-2008, 06:16 PM
TerribleONE453

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
that looks great... and yea i just saw that as well?
Old 04-18-2008, 10:00 PM
milelin

prelude was my previous ride when i was still in the states, our G here gets the side markers standard ^^
Old 04-21-2008, 03:11 PM
SkyzDaL1m1T

nice sucks we dont have them in cali