88.89%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Which lugs???

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 04:17 PM
UNV-IT46

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Which lugs???

Ok so I am trying to decide on some tempary lugs until the ones i really want get back in stock. they are on national back order for a long time. In any case i know I only want project kics lugs because they are by far the highest quality lug there is on the market. I am getting the R40 design which is the extended free spinning base lugs. There are the standard R40 lug which is labled project kics R40 and is black with a silver goldish base. The other is Project Mu lugs they are black chrome with project mu green base and lettering. they are also produced by kics. they are identical lugs just different colors and label. I can't decide between the two. I am leaning towards the Mu's only because they are a little more rare but not sure. since they are the same lugs based on looks what do you like?
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
R40.bmp (88.2 KB, 188 views)
File Type: bmp
Project Mu.bmp (93.8 KB, 180 views)
Old 03-09-2008, 04:42 PM
UNV-IT46

another pic of the mu's
Attached Thumbnails Which lugs???-img_0682.jpg  
Old 03-09-2008, 04:44 PM
TerribleONE453

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
project Mu all the way..
Old 03-09-2008, 04:56 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
^+1
Old 03-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Protein Shakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, the finish of the MUs are sweet
Old 03-09-2008, 08:21 PM
UNV-IT46

well i guess its a mute choice now i just ordered the mu's... should have them this week
Old 03-09-2008, 09:21 PM
GiGGaplease

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
why dont you wait for the one that you want be back in stock, rather than spending the extra money, on something that you would not use later on? i would get the MU's.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:51 PM
UNV-IT46

Originally Posted by GiGGaplease
why dont you wait for the one that you want be back in stock, rather than spending the extra money, on something that you would not use later on? i would get the MU's.
because some people are telling me one to two months others are telling me 5-7 months. I cant get a straight up answer and i cant wait that long for lugs. granted my wheels are coming with basic rays lugs but i dont want to use those. I will still get the project kics neo chromes when they are back in stock which are the ones i want and i will use those for everydays and the gt Ti ones for shows and use these project mu's for my track wheels. the first pic is the R40 neo chromes, the second pic is what the true color looks like but these are the R26 short neo chrome version, the last pic is the Gt spec t1r Ti lugs i will use for shows.
Attached Thumbnails Which lugs???-r40_neochro.jpg   Which lugs???-img_5100.jpg   Which lugs???-nuts.jpg  
Old 03-09-2008, 10:02 PM
Protein Shakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by UNV-IT46
because some people are telling me one to two months others are telling me 5-7 months. I cant get a straight up answer and i cant wait that long for lugs. granted my wheels are coming with basic rays lugs but i dont want to use those. I will still get the project kics neo chromes when they are back in stock which are the ones i want and i will use those for everydays and the gt Ti ones for shows and use these project mu's for my track wheels. the first pic is the R40 neo chromes, the second pic is what the true color looks like but these are the R26 short neo chrome version, the last pic is the Gt spec t1r Ti lugs i will use for shows.
We can give you a more accurate answer if you would let us see the rims you are planning to get
Old 03-09-2008, 10:05 PM
UNV-IT46

Originally Posted by Black 6MT
We can give you a more accurate answer if you would let us see the rims you are planning to get
lol not planning already on on the way.... and i'm not letting the cat out of the bag until they are on the car... which is why i just went ahead and ordered the Mu lugs
Old 03-09-2008, 10:21 PM
GiGGaplease

oh, i see now. get the neo chrome. its going to be really different from other people lugs. you got the gram lights rims? 57 pros or somthing. the lip is similar to neo chrome lugs.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:26 PM
UNV-IT46

oh, i see now. get the neo chrome. its going to be really different from other people lugs. you got the gram lights rims? 57 pros or somthing. the lip is similar to neo chrome lugs.
thats the first set, i have two more sets on the way also. and now looking to get some green te's
Old 03-09-2008, 10:39 PM
GiGGaplease

thats the first set, i have two more sets on the way also. and now looking to get some green te's
holy crap, i am still deciding on which rims to get. youre on your 3rd or 4th set. dang, what would it feels like to have a well paying job! post pictures when you get them, how long is the wait?
Old 03-09-2008, 10:45 PM
UNV-IT46

holy crap, i am still deciding on which rims to get. youre on your 3rd or 4th set. dang, what would it feels like to have a well paying job! post pictures when you get them, how long is the wait?
first set they sent me the wrong offsets first, they sent me g35 offsets so i had to re order. i am looking at 3 months. second second set i am at 52 days or 51... one of the 2 lol. the third set i have 63 days. 4th set i am still waiting to find out exact offsets since i found out i cant do 19"s i waiting for 20" offsets. the 4th set is green Volk Te37's but i am only doing two wheels on one side of the car for shows. the third set are just track wheels only. first two are just wheels to have wheels
Old 03-09-2008, 11:19 PM
solopresident
Premier Member

good choice on the Mu's

Quick Reply: Which lugs???