Brakes & Suspension Reviews on brakes & suspension for G vehicles.

Z1 End Links - Anyone tried them yet?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2022, 01:12 PM
qwntn
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Z1 End Links - Anyone tried them yet?

I'm having trouble with my front sway bar end links. I installed the fancy SPL ones back in March but I wasn't aware that installing them with the front wheels at full droop would add a ton of preload. My driving experience went from amazing to clunky & inconsistent within a 2 weeks. By the time I'd learned that the end links should have been installed with my car on ramps, 3 or 4 months had gone by because I was occupied with other projects. The damage had been done. I finally went back to my OEM end links last week because I was so tired of the constant knocking & clunking at low speeds. Now I'm back to square one so I'm on the market for end links once again.

I was prepared to buy a new pair of SPL end links today when I noticed that Z1 is making front end links now and their design is virtually the same for half the price. I called Z1 and the sales rep said that the end links haven't even been on the market for a month yet. Have any of you purchased them or tried them? What are your thoughts on them based on the design & your personal experiences?

I'm going to get them anyway because I'm too spoiled to ride on OEM end links now. The steering feels so sloppy through corners on OEM links & I really miss the tight, improved feel that good end links provide. I'll report back with the results.

Thanks!