g37xs coupe dropped!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 10:10 PM
mindawg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Samurai
I haven't heard anything about production for new coil overs for the X. What company? My car is on a lease too. Right now I ordered Fast Intention CBE and RHFC and waiting for my second bumper to get here so I can mold my TSP-Lip. Big plans for the summer
Man, I just read it 2days ago on here. Have to look again. Maybe it wasn't X. I think JIC flt-tar. Im bout to get tint done this week, coilovers seem pricey. Maybe Ill take your springs
Got any updated pics of your ride? how are you digging that exhaust set up? Im under 500miles, so waiting to break it in to start buying crap up lol
Old 03-13-2012, 08:51 PM
Samurai

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mindawg
Man, I just read it 2days ago on here. Have to look again. Maybe it wasn't X. I think JIC flt-tar. Im bout to get tint done this week, coilovers seem pricey. Maybe Ill take your springs
Got any updated pics of your ride? how are you digging that exhaust set up? Im under 500miles, so waiting to break it in to start buying crap up lol
Well I just found out that D2 Racing just completed production on a coilover system for the AWD coupe and sedan. I just bought a pair from Joe who owns JMautoracing. If you are still interested in buying my springs, I'll let you know when they up for sale. My car is pretty much looks the same just with a midnight grill and a rear deck spoiler lol. Still waiting for the exhaust to get here. Hopefully the first week of April they will be here
Old 03-14-2012, 09:53 AM
mindawg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Samurai
Well I just found out that D2 Racing just completed production on a coilover system for the AWD coupe and sedan. I just bought a pair from Joe who owns JMautoracing. If you are still interested in buying my springs, I'll let you know when they up for sale. My car is pretty much looks the same just with a midnight grill and a rear deck spoiler lol. Still waiting for the exhaust to get here. Hopefully the first week of April they will be here
right behind ya on those coilovers lol. 899 is great deal