RICE.. Who G37 is this with Fake Red Brembo Brakes

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 12:29 AM
Lim'G37

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 4drScreamer
Now that deserved a posted picture! "Yeah baby, gotta love my Dub 24's that I'm rollin with." LOL! "Well they're actually at the shop at the moment getting more bling caked on em."
Why Why we hating on our G family. I would rock some DUB 24" if I have a sedan and do a VIP look. At least he got some money to buy some wheels then painting stock wheels nothin wrong with that if you don't got the money to spend on aftermarket.

If he proud of it then no shame. I'm cool with people rockin fake calipers or decals and any knockoff things on their car. It's their car and they driving it not you. I hate the most is people lying on their signature or garage what they done to their car with no pics and it's stock bone.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:38 AM
AroundTheG37
Registered Member

Received 223 Likes on 161 Posts
Originally Posted by Lim'G37
Why Why we hating on our G family. I would rock some DUB 24" if I have a sedan and do a VIP look. At least he got some money to buy some wheels then painting stock wheels nothin wrong with that if you don't got the money to spend on aftermarket.

If he proud of it then no shame. I'm cool with people rockin fake calipers or decals and any knockoff things on their car. It's their car and they driving it not you. I hate the most is people lying on their signature or garage what they done to their car with no pics and it's stock bone.
I'd rather someone keep their G bone stock then throw some fender vents, fake caliper covers, 24's, etc. The G is a classy car, don't fk it up with pep boy mods.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:52 AM
Lim'G37

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 4drScreamer
Now that deserved a posted picture! "Yeah baby, gotta love my Dub 24's that I'm rollin with." LOL! "Well they're actually at the shop at the moment getting more bling caked on em."
Originally Posted by AroundTheG37
I'd rather someone keep their G bone stock then throw some fender vents, fake caliper covers, 24's, etc. The G is a classy car, don't fk it up with pep boy mods.
True, G are a classy car. But with no mods is just like a grandma and grandpa car or a lease car and drive it bone stock. I don't think anyone get their mods from pep boy LOL...