KSPORT coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 09:40 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by TimG37S
Come on...Any coilovers under a 1000.00 suck??

What makes a 1000.00 dollar suck? Are you a coilover manufacture?? The cost that goes into making a KW,Tein, Or some other supposed high end coilover, is not any more than what Megan,BC and others put into there coilovers.

The difference between these companies is a long marketing history.

There is no need to hate because you spent hundreds more on a set of coilovers that are not gonna make your car go around the track any faster than mine. I highly doubt that you or I will ever be able to out drive a 1000.00 dollar set of coilovers. I would bet my life on it that the car would fail somewhere else before the coilovers couldn't handle yours or my driving.
WOW you are 1 shiet talker LOL. Let me add then, In MY OPINION.

And yet you are judging me on driving skills and saying this and that, and you don't even know me. Alot of what you just said was not even needed in a proper debate, that's ridiculously immature. I was implying that the coil over systems for our cars that are under $1000 bucs sucks so far, which means clarifying it again, the ones that are out right now, BC, K-Sport, Megan, those are not good coil overs, yes they will do the job but No they won't perform with what people who want the best are looking for. Not only that people with higher-quality and expensive products don't "hate" on people with cheaper products, it's usually the other way around. It's like a high-class person disses a low-class person, doesn't mean that they are hating and jealous on them? Make sense? And Let me guess? You probably have coils under $1000 bucs? If you feel your car with cheap coils can outperform cars with better and more high quality expensive coils than yours, then so be it, thats your opinion and we'll let people judge your saying, I myself have my opinions and already know what sup and I'm sure others on board here with the good stuff are probably laughing.

If the difference between them are long marketing story, than alright, I'm still going to buy the more better expensive quality stuff anyways regardless of what you say. It's cool, I have money, and I'm going to buy my good quality parts, and YOU QUIT HATING.

Plenty of other people on here have cheaper coils, but they dont say smartass ignorant comments like you, they admitt they know the issues and claim they know it before they buy it and know the coil system is not all that, but for the budget theyre in and what theyre looking for, its good for them, thats respectable.

Simpe as this, if you were around, we'll go to the tracks when I get my coils and I'll borrow someones rims cause my heavy **** 20s won't do, and we'll go at it. If your driving skills is better than me, most likely maybe you are because I dont think highly of myself, then I shall have someone your level with better coils than you, and then you can judge. Put it like this, if you're a true driver at the tracks, you wont have 1000 dollar coil overs, and IF YOU DO, once you get better at it you're going to upgrade and buy something better

My Boosted HKS Gutted G35 was equipped with Tein ComfortSports w/ EDFC and I loved it, it wasn't that expensive and I bet you unless you had a higher hp car with Better Coilovers, I'll smoke your **** at the track anyday.

I went through different shocks, springs, and coils through all my cars, and every time I upgraded one I felt a better in handling and some in comfort when upgrading through coils and suspension parts.

Last edited by G37Rider92649; 03-30-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:33 AM
TimG37S

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by G37Rider92649
WOW you are 1 shiet talker LOL. Let me add then, In MY OPINION.

And yet you are judging me on driving skills and saying this and that, and you don't even know me. Alot of what you just said was not even needed in a proper debate, that's ridiculously immature. I was implying that the coil over systems for our cars that are under $1000 bucs sucks so far, which means clarifying it again, the ones that are out right now, BC, K-Sport, Megan, those are not good coil overs, yes they will do the job but No they won't perform with what people who want the best are looking for. Not only that people with higher-quality and expensive products don't "hate" on people with cheaper products, it's usually the other way around. It's like a high-class person disses a low-class person, doesn't mean that they are hating and jealous on them? Make sense? And Let me guess? You probably have coils under $1000 bucs? If you feel your car with cheap coils can outperform cars with better and more high quality expensive coils than yours, then so be it, thats your opinion and we'll let people judge your saying, I myself have my opinions and already know what sup and I'm sure others on board here with the good stuff are probably laughing.

If the difference between them are long marketing story, than alright, I'm still going to buy the more better expensive quality stuff anyways regardless of what you say. It's cool, I have money, and I'm going to buy my good quality parts, and YOU QUIT HATING.

Plenty of other people on here have cheaper coils, but they dont say smartass ignorant comments like you, they admitt they know the issues and claim they know it before they buy it and know the coil system is not all that, but for the budget theyre in and what theyre looking for, its good for them, thats respectable.

Simpe as this, if you were around, we'll go to the tracks when I get my coils and I'll borrow someones rims cause my heavy **** 20s won't do, and we'll go at it. If your driving skills is better than me, most likely maybe you are because I dont think highly of myself, then I shall have someone your level with better coils than you, and then you can judge. Put it like this, if you're a true driver at the tracks, you wont have 1000 dollar coil overs, and IF YOU DO, once you get better at it you're going to upgrade and buy something better

My Boosted HKS Gutted G35 was equipped with Tein ComfortSports w/ EDFC and I loved it, it wasn't that expensive and I bet you unless you had a higher hp car with Better Coilovers, I'll smoke your **** at the track anyday.

I went through different shocks, springs, and coils through all my cars, and every time I upgraded one I felt a better in handling and some in comfort when upgrading through coils and suspension parts.

LOL Yes i am ridiculously immature.....I need a minute to respond to this, but on a quick note, so your day isn't so gloom...

"And yet you are judging me on driving skills and saying this and that, and you don't even know me." "With all do respect" If you do a quick recap on my post, you will see I said you and I. Not trying to insult you driving ability...lol

Old 03-31-2009, 11:46 AM
nestle_!9

EASY!! make love not war!! hehehe
Old 03-31-2009, 01:14 PM
caacosta
Registered Member

do it right the first time! i swapped out my BCs for the JICs later on, and I'm glad I did. I didn't have the rattles, but did have the clunking sound. I believe this was a defect on the design of the coilovers, and I wasn't about to wait months to have BC finally fix the issue since they kept blaming it on the install. Nevertheless, comparing the quality of the BC vs. JIC was like night and day for me.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:21 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

^ Exactly Chris, heres another person I know personally added to the list that UPGRADED.

Originally Posted by TimG37S
LOL Yes i am ridiculously immature.....I need a minute to respond to this, but on a quick note, so your day isn't so gloom...

"And yet you are judging me on driving skills and saying this and that, and you don't even know me." "With all do respect" If you do a quick recap on my post, you will see I said you and I. Not trying to insult you driving ability...lol
You been going around giving people on this forum mislead information and criticizing all expensive coilovers, i don't find that information helpful. If you dont feel expensive high quality coils does justice and the cheaper ones do, state that in your opinion and with your experience it does, not tell people its the way to go with period. Its like a Lamborghini and a Honda, you can criticize Hondas and people understand, but you cant say Lambos are shietty and Hondas are just as good, NO. I admit I should've put In My Opinion on there, plus I am very familiar with everyone on board, so when I said that comment, its for all the people who has better coils to know what sup, cause I bet you they all agree with me.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:33 PM
sTiLLBaLLiN37
Former Prez of LA G'Z

Received 24 Likes on 3 Posts
I have to agree with G37Rider here, they are less than 1k for a REASON. KW's have been around for a while and have a strong rep with BMW guys, trust me I would know, I used to have them! From what I heard, Megan Racing, rebranded their coilovers hence making BC Racing coilovers. Also, ask ANY guy off a Z forum, mention BC coilovers, they will laugh in your face with disgust. I do agree though, if your not going to track your car, and just want a simple cheap coil system then I guess by all means go with BC or any system under 1K, but just know your not getting the best out of it like you could with KW or JIC. If you could afford a 850 coil over system, save up a little bit more and get something that has quality like JIC or KW.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:47 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

^ +1...they'll criticize you so hard on my350z, then when you say a comment to re-back it up they'll band you for being so uneducated LOL..it happened before lol.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:17 PM
sTiLLBaLLiN37
Former Prez of LA G'Z

Dude with wheels it's worse, if you say the word Replica to them, they trip *****. Those fools don't mess around.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:19 PM
aliiin
BMW Defector

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
rotaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 03-31-2009, 03:19 PM
sTiLLBaLLiN37
Former Prez of LA G'Z

or that ^^^ lmao