Camber adjustable??
Old 03-28-2008, 05:32 PM
TerribleONE453

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
good question! ^ +1
Old 03-28-2008, 08:36 PM
Pete@BC

Hey fellas. Looks like alot of intrest here. Thought I'd stop in introduce myself. I'm Pete the Wholesale Manager for BC Racing. We don't sell direct, so please no questions in regards to sales. I did want to come in and assist with any questions you guys may have in respect to the product and help BG if there were anymore technical questions.

In regards to the camber kit. The G37 does not utilize mcpherson struts, so camber plates would be useless on the kit. You guys would need to utilize a camber adjustable A arm like on the G35's. The G37 is definately different from the G35 up front. I would have loved to test the rears though. They look almost identical to the G35. I know there are a few companies working on this, but not sure who yet has released the camber adjustment.

Please let us know if we can assist with any questions.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:01 PM
solopresident
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome Pete. The more information the better but seems to be a damn good product for the price.

What is your warranty on these?

How long have you been in the nissan market?

I think thsoe are the only questions i have gotten so far recently. if i think of more ill shoot them off.

Again, thanks for coming to the site
Old 03-28-2008, 11:51 PM
bboysteele
Premier Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thanks Pete for the post! You will be getting a lot of questions on these coilovers so I hope you are ready.
Old 03-29-2008, 09:38 AM
Pete@BC

Solopresident- Thanks for the welcome. Maybe a bit more about BC Racing could help clarify more who we are and what we do. BC has been in buisness for over 10yrs, We have been here in North America for 2. The company is well known in the industry by companies looking to do odm coilovers (private labels). This has been the main market for BC as a major coilover manufacturer based in Taiwan. BC is able to manufacture coilovers at high volumes to those companies under private label to thier specifications. BC assist in design and specs on some, others have thier design and specs which are requested and BC will produce those specs. No 2 companies are the same. There are so many variations that could change one from another. Internals, materials, damping ranges, Adjustment increments and so on. I get alot of questions on who BC fabricates for. That information is not released, as it is confidential.

As a major manufacturer, our volume allows our pricing to be lower than most. Also, being a new label here in North America, we decided to come in at a lower price market to be able to feed more product out and create the name faster. Our market price is set at 1250. Our competitiors pricing still range at 1500 and above.

R&D- BC works closely with it's clientel on R&D of each vehicle. We pay close attention to details. Unlike most others, our applications are a true oem replacement. You will find that all our kits have the factory brackets for brakelines, abs sensors and so on. No modifications are needed, nor zip ties for lines. Our BR series run seperate spring perches which allow full shock travel at any given choice of ride height. Allowing the full comfort of a oem design, with the benefits of dialing in damping for those spirited drivers. Our BR series run one of the largest piston and shock cartridges in the industry.

Our goal- Provide an alternative for North American consumers, at a better price point without comprimising product quality nor performance.

I hope this helps clarify some more about us. I'll be more than happy to assist with any questions. I do want to state again, I'm not here selling. Questions in regards to purchasing need to be addressed to vendors. I'm only here to help. Plus I'm a G owner
Old 03-29-2008, 09:53 AM
IP37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pete@BC
Solopresident- Thanks for the welcome. Maybe a bit more about BC Racing could help clarify more who we are and what we do. BC has been in buisness for over 10yrs, We have been here in North America for 2. The company is well known in the industry by companies looking to do odm coilovers (private labels). This has been the main market for BC as a major coilover manufacturer based in Taiwan. BC is able to manufacture coilovers at high volumes to those companies under private label to thier specifications. BC assist in design and specs on some, others have thier design and specs which are requested and BC will produce those specs. No 2 companies are the same. There are so many variations that could change one from another. Internals, materials, damping ranges, Adjustment increments and so on. I get alot of questions on who BC fabricates for. That information is not released, as it is confidential.

As a major manufacturer, our volume allows our pricing to be lower than most. Also, being a new label here in North America, we decided to come in at a lower price market to be able to feed more product out and create the name faster. Our market price is set at 1250. Our competitiors pricing still range at 1500 and above.

R&D- BC works closely with it's clientel on R&D of each vehicle. We pay close attention to details. Unlike most others, our applications are a true oem replacement. You will find that all our kits have the factory brackets for brakelines, abs sensors and so on. No modifications are needed, nor zip ties for lines. Our BR series run seperate spring perches which allow full shock travel at any given choice of ride height. Allowing the full comfort of a oem design, with the benefits of dialing in damping for those spirited drivers. Our BR series run one of the largest piston and shock cartridges in the industry.

Our goal- Provide an alternative for North American consumers, at a better price point without comprimising product quality nor performance.

I hope this helps clarify some more about us. I'll be more than happy to assist with any questions. I do want to state again, I'm not here selling. Questions in regards to purchasing need to be addressed to vendors. I'm only here to help. Plus I'm a G owner
Do you have a white G35?
Old 03-29-2008, 10:25 AM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
He does w/Greddy TT. Its friggin sick!!
Old 03-29-2008, 02:15 PM
Pete@BC

Yep, proud owner of a white G

Old 03-29-2008, 03:56 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Kidcane
No problem. So far I am happy. Couple little squawks from the fronts so far when I hit small speed bumps. I inquired about that but I assume it is just them settling in.

Ok I went and visited Pete again becuase of the little noise coming from the left front and come to find out it was just my endlink that was a little loose and that was causing it to jiggle a little bit. Tightened it up and now it is perfect. No noise what so ever. We also stiffend the ride a little more and I pushed it pretty hard all that day and last night and I am very happy with everything so far.

Also Max had requested some pics of the dials to adjust the ride. Its pretty cool, you can just drill a small hole and run them through for the rears since they are cables.

front...

rears...

Last edited by Kidcane; 03-29-2008 at 04:34 PM.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:22 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Sweet....
Old 03-29-2008, 05:44 PM
IP37

aw you drilled a hole in the carpet

i'm gonna run my extenders up and through the child seat hooks
Old 03-29-2008, 11:00 PM
Pete@BC

The extenders aren't long enought to reach that height. You actually can cut the extenders down to be less noticeable. The trunk liner was actually not drilled. We utilized a philips screwdriver to poke the hole, then attach the **** again.
Old 03-30-2008, 08:44 PM
SPOHN
From Z to G

Here's a small something for you guys. Might have some info for you.

http://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306906
Old 03-30-2008, 08:49 PM
IP37

Originally Posted by Pete@BC
The extenders aren't long enought to reach that height. You actually can cut the extenders down to be less noticeable. The trunk liner was actually not drilled. We utilized a philips screwdriver to poke the hole, then attach the **** again.
aw that sucks

what are they made of? probably kind of like one of those flex shafts for a dremel aren't they? might look into making my own that are long enough

that or find another spot to run them

Quick Reply: BC Racing Coilovers