BC Racing Coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 02:56 PM
solopresident
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thank you Cane!! that makes me feel much better. now i can refer people back to the group buy. 1000 is a great price, in fact its an awesome price. If the coils are good and with dampening i would be all over this if i din't have some already.

Information on new companies is just information its nothing more and nothing less.

How do u like them so far?
Old 03-26-2008, 02:58 PM
IP37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
did you put the extenders on the rear? where'd you run them to if so
Old 03-26-2008, 03:44 PM
mdracer76

Originally Posted by solopresident
black guy funny!! ^^. My question is simple, seeing i've received more than one pm, im etc about these from concerned forum members, does anyone have any links to people who have owned these for more than 1 day whose done a long term write up on their quality?
I didn't want to post this in a vendors group buy, but as of now if someone hits me up my answer is "never heard of them and are very low priced for something that offers so much. I have bought many cheap things for cars in the past and in MY experience, which im not god, Good things ain't cheap and cheap things ain't good" So if someone whose not running the group buy could find some links or black guy could get us some links of longterm happy customers that would be fantastic.

Other than that, 1000 for 30 way adjustable coilovers is really great price. My integra Tokico's back in the day were more than this for only 5 way adjustables. Not sure what to think.

ONly reason i posted is b/c i have got many people asking me about this product and I do my best to try to help out my community.

I've been RAPING these coilovers for half a year now. Love them

(drift and track days) ((350z))
Old 03-26-2008, 03:46 PM
Black Guy

Old 03-26-2008, 04:04 PM
solopresident
Premier Member

thanks MD!!
Old 03-26-2008, 04:25 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
No problem. So far I am happy. Couple little squawks from the fronts so far when I hit small speed bumps. I inquired about that but I assume it is just them settling in.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:58 PM
symalik
Registered Member

just ordered me a set.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:06 PM
maxipad96

Just saying your a skeptic to the point of being a spaz about every part BUT Fast Intentions parts. And when someone questions FI you flip out just like you went on this guy putting his new product out there. The pot calling the kettle black.

Not meant to be offensive, but you've fueled the fire in a such a way that you are that much of a homer for them it ends up reflecting in a negative way towards the company.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:47 PM
solopresident
Premier Member

ive calmed down a lot about FI. now its on them to sell their own product. I really didn't flip out, i just stated i get a lot of comments and questions on this board from members of this community. I have put a lot into the G community and if someone asks me a question i want to give them honest unbiased answers. Sorry for getting at you like that. I don't think i reflect negatively for them at all. I go to local meets and show what i have. On the boards again i have calmed down. but when a new company comes to the market and there is little known about them I just try to get info b4 others so that i can either recommend or not recommend the product. thats simple it.

If its a bad product In My Opinion i vocalize it. If its good i do the same.

This seems to be a decent product but for the price an excellent one.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:55 PM
maxipad96

We all want more parts for our car, so it's all good.

Nice to see another option out there for suspension. Hope it's a great product. The drop looks perfect, and like others have said the price is unbelievable. I paid that much for springs/tokico adjustibles on my last ride.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:24 PM
solopresident
Premier Member

but still to hear something positive from the guy whose selling these other than a thumbs up. again not attacking just trying to get more info. i did a lot of research on my parts and went with companies that are proven. if they have almost 10 years in the game shouldn't be so hard to find more info on them.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:13 PM
symalik
Registered Member

Performance Factory is a very well known vendor/shop in the Z/G community. I am sure they would not sell something that is not proven and tested by them. These guys abuse the hell out of their cars and run the BC coilovers on some of those cars.

For me that was enough and so I bought a set.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:20 PM
Black Guy

Originally Posted by symalik
Performance Factory is a very well known vendor/shop in the Z/G community. I am sure they would not sell something that is not proven and tested by them. These guys abuse the hell out of their cars and run the BC coilovers on some of those cars.

For me that was enough and so I bought a set.
Consider AJs car the dummy car. He loves his BC's and the BC's can take the pain!!!!!! I love them too, im gonna grab aset for my new car soon. But I drove them on AJ's 350z and they were solid as a rock!
Old 03-26-2008, 09:33 PM
symalik
Registered Member

and AJ is a crazy man from what I understand.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:11 PM
Black Guy

Originally Posted by symalik
and AJ is a crazy man from what I understand.
Hahaha, AJ is a mad man behind the wheel, thats why we love him.

Quick Reply: BC Racing Coilovers