Body Interior Exterior Lighting

Looking for coupe headlight Amber side marker replacements

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2016, 05:08 PM
Phx-G37s

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Looking for coupe headlight Amber side marker replacements

Hey guys,
I am in a bind here. Guy did custom work on my coupe headlights, halo, paint, demon eye. All was great except he cracked the Amber side marker when he was trying to paint them. He took Em back and tried fix it but now it looks even worse. It's all uneven and bumpy and shoddy.

So, I really need to find replacement ones to paint and throw in. I don't wanna have to buy new headlights just for that piece. He says he is gonna fix it, but I'd like to see if I can find new ones and get it done right.

Please if anyone knows where I can find them?

Ps. I tried 180 and I'm gettin a driver side, but I really need passenger mostly. Also tried raulG.
Old 02-05-2016, 06:36 PM
2008G-Man

Received 167 Likes on 139 Posts
Can't help you with finding them (junk yard, eBay, Graigslist?) but why do you have to find them? Sounds like the person that did the headlight work should be responsible.
Old 02-05-2016, 11:07 PM
Phx-G37s

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Yeah, they are, but if I can help remedy the situation faster and easier and better, then I will.

I just want my car back up lol.
I found some from a Guy had Em in hand as I called, he was walking to dumpster to trash them!!!! Got lucky. Now I should have my lights up and going much sooner.
I swear tho...if this guy screws these up too. I'm making him buy me new lights and I'll send Em to 180 lol.
The first set of side markers was dope too. Other than cracks. Was white matched with a carbon fiber inlay to match hood vents. Never seen anyone else with Two tone markers, looked good until he tried fix cracks then went waaaay bad.
Old 02-06-2016, 08:59 AM
2008G-Man

Received 167 Likes on 139 Posts
Originally Posted by Phx-G37s
Yeah, they are, but if I can help remedy the situation faster and easier and better, then I will.

I just want my car back up lol.
I found some from a Guy had Em in hand as I called, he was walking to dumpster to trash them!!!! Got lucky. Now I should have my lights up and going much sooner.
I swear tho...if this guy screws these up too. I'm making him buy me new lights and I'll send Em to 180 lol.
The first set of side markers was dope too. Other than cracks. Was white matched with a carbon fiber inlay to match hood vents. Never seen anyone else with Two tone markers, looked good until he tried fix cracks then went waaaay bad.
Good to hear, let us know how you make out.