Notices
Body Interior Exterior Lighting

rear turn signal conversion to LED rings

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2014, 07:52 PM
discprodigy
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Please pm price shipped to zip 41042. Thanks!!
Old 06-28-2014, 05:58 PM
Amrit.bhathal
Registered Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
I've sent you an email , my email is also bhathal_amritpal@hotmail.com I just wanna know how mch the kit is!
Old 06-28-2014, 08:20 PM
Jestered
Premier Member

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Amrit.bhathal
I've sent you an email , my email is also bhathal_amritpal@hotmail.com I just wanna know how mch the kit is!
I know when I ordered mine from him a few days ago he said that he would be away this weekend, so he's probably out of pocket. I'm sure you'll get a response in a day or two.
The following users liked this post:
buGfresh (06-29-2014)
Old 06-28-2014, 09:54 PM
Amrit.bhathal
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Jestered
I know when I ordered mine from him a few days ago he said that he would be away this weekend, so he's probably out of pocket. I'm sure you'll get a response in a day or two.
Alright thank you !
Old 07-02-2014, 02:50 PM
frank.d

looks legit
I would much rather have those turn signals
Old 07-02-2014, 04:12 PM
Jestered
Premier Member

I got my kit today and am going to install it this evening. Can't wait! I do have a problem though. My kit did not come with any installation instructions that others have mentioned. I know how to wire it up, but not sure how to find out which wires are the correct wires to use. Any idea how to figure that out?

'08 G37S coupe
Old 07-02-2014, 04:45 PM
Amrit.bhathal
Registered Member

I got my kit today and am going to install it this evening. Can't wait! I do have a problem though. My kit did not come with any installation instructions that others have mentioned. I know how to wire it up, but not sure how to find out which wires are the correct wires to use. Any idea how to figure that out?

'08 G37S coupe
I just ordered mine, and I would like to know this as well
Old 07-02-2014, 04:53 PM
Jestered
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Amrit.bhathal
I just ordered mine, and I would like to know this as well
Yeah, and actually I don't know which wires on the kit box to splice into the brake wire and turn signal wire, so even if I knew how to find those wires in the trunk, I still don't know which wires to splice into them from the kit. I'm so ready to get this installed and cannot do anything because no instructions came with the kit.

Does anyone have the install instructions that can be posted? I'm not talking about a DIY, I simply need to know which wires on the box go to the signal and brake wires in the car. And of course if anyone can tell me how to locate the signal and brake wire in the harness, that would be great too.
Old 07-02-2014, 05:22 PM
buGfresh

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Yeah, and actually I don't know which wires on the kit box to splice into the brake wire and turn signal wire, so even if I knew how to find those wires in the trunk, I still don't know which wires to splice into them from the kit. I'm so ready to get this installed and cannot do anything because no instructions came with the kit.

Does anyone have the install instructions that can be posted? I'm not talking about a DIY, I simply need to know which wires on the box go to the signal and brake wires in the car. And of course if anyone can tell me how to locate the signal and brake wire in the harness, that would be great too.
I apologize, the should have been instructions. Shoot me an email, I'll send you the document.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:58 PM
Jestered
Premier Member

Originally Posted by buGfresh
I apologize, the should have been instructions. Shoot me an email, I'll send you the document.
I just sent you an email. I've got the trunk lining and everything apart. Just waiting to know which wires to cut.
Old 07-02-2014, 07:08 PM
buGfresh

I just sent you an email. I've got the trunk lining and everything apart. Just waiting to know which wires to cut.
Attachment sent
Jestered (07-02-2014)
Old 07-02-2014, 10:49 PM
Jestered
Premier Member

I got it installed and love it! I don't know why Infiniti didn't do this from the factory.

Some advice for anyone installing this. Make sure you have a meter to check the wires so you know exactly which ones you're wanting to get at. I couldn't find my meter and it took me so much longer to figure out how to install the kit. I decided to use the wires that someone else posted on page 6 of this thread. They posted the wires for an '08 G37S and that's what I have so I figured they would be the same and they weren't! Also on page 6 of this thread someone else posted how they wired it up on their '09 G37 and it turns out that is exactly how mine wired up. So, the wiring in our cars may not be the same, even with the same year and model car. Unless of course I have an '09 and thought it was an '08 for the past month . It's best to have a meter to quickly determine which wires are which and the install is a breeze.

Also, I'd like to thank "buGfresh"! When I ran into trouble with the wiring, I reached out to him via email. He responded quickly and really helped me think through the problem and find the right wires. He could have always just said, "Hey, you need a meter", but he didn't. He was a great help and I really appreciate it!

The kit rocks! I love my new rear turn signals!

Last edited by Jestered; 07-03-2014 at 01:26 AM.
buGfresh (07-03-2014)
Old 07-03-2014, 07:00 PM
zhan

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
E-mail was sent to you Andy but did not hear anything from you. Tried to PM you but your inbox is full. So how can I purchase such mod? THanks
Old 07-03-2014, 09:45 PM
buffpatel
Registered Member

Can you PM me price shipped to 43081? Thanks.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:36 PM
buGfresh

Sorry guys! Message box cleared up, pms sent! Anyone feel free to email me for a faster response! Andy.rushing@Gmail.com

Quick Reply: rear turn signal conversion to LED rings