Notices
Body Interior Exterior Lighting

Newb needs a little interior foot lighting DIY yourself guiadnce.

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 04:43 PM
BobbyDeeps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Newb needs a little interior foot lighting DIY yourself guiadnce.

Hey guys! Although I live on this site, this is my first post. I have searched everywhere, but I can't find good instructions to install strip lights below the dash for driver side and passenger side foot lighting. I got the strips and they have adhesive on them, so thats no sweat, but the black and red wires...all they say is hook it up to a 12 volt power source in the car, and Im not sure where I should be looking. I would like these lights to go on and off when the door is open and when the interior lights are turned on, just like my dome lights, etc. I am actually pretty good with this stuff, just kind of stumped right now. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Old 07-19-2012, 02:03 AM
Roland958

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by BobbyDeeps
Hey guys! Although I live on this site, this is my first post. I have searched everywhere, but I can't find good instructions to install strip lights below the dash for driver side and passenger side foot lighting. I got the strips and they have adhesive on them, so thats no sweat, but the black and red wires...all they say is hook it up to a 12 volt power source in the car, and Im not sure where I should be looking. I would like these lights to go on and off when the door is open and when the interior lights are turned on, just like my dome lights, etc. I am actually pretty good with this stuff, just kind of stumped right now. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Tap it to the door step (the one that lights up the infiniti. You should be able to connect your strips on both sides. I used it to power my puddle lights that I installed.
Old 07-19-2012, 02:04 AM
LegitMW

Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts
^That's what I did.