Notices
Body Interior Exterior Lighting

Window switch problem??

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 02:26 PM
tattoo400

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Window switch problem??

Okay, I just got my 08' G37s last week and the only problem I have observed to this point is the "automatic window" function. When I first got the car the windows would automatically lower about half an inch when I opened the door and then close the distance when shut. Now the passenger side window (when rolled up either all the way or a little bit down) will lower every time the door is opened but it will not roll back up when the door is shut (also the switch will not work on either door for that window unless the car is started). No real big deal but it is raining today and I would like this to function as normal. Any idea's on what could be the deal and has anyone else had this problem? I just switched out the stock battery for an Optima this morning, is there some type of "re programming" procedure I am unaware of? thanks for any help....
Old 05-02-2012, 02:28 PM
nukee26

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
This question was just asked yesterday. See here:

https://www.myg37.com/forums/audio-v...dow-reset.html
Old 05-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Originally Posted by tattoo400
Okay, I just got my 08' G37s last week and the only problem I have observed to this point is the "automatic window" function. When I first got the car the windows would automatically lower about half an inch when I opened the door and then close the distance when shut. Now the passenger side window (when rolled up either all the way or a little bit down) will lower every time the door is opened but it will not roll back up when the door is shut (also the switch will not work on either door for that window unless the car is started). No real big deal but it is raining today and I would like this to function as normal. Any idea's on what could be the deal and has anyone else had this problem? I just switched out the stock battery for an Optima this morning, is there some type of "re programming" procedure I am unaware of? thanks for any help....
Yes, there is a super secret window reset procedure. It is more well guarded than the deepest innermost mysteries of the Templars, the Freemasons, and the Illuminati combined. To keep it safe from those who are unworthy of this knowledge, those sneaky guys at Infiniti hid it in the owner's manual so that you'd never, ever find it.

https://www.myg37.com/forums/g37-cou...ease-help.html