Notices
Body Interior Exterior Lighting

My Latest Creation...G Sedan CF Trim Semigloss Finish and Some Paint

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 02:07 AM
jamesshifflett

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Another great job by Tony and can't wait to see it on the ride Josh! Gonna be sick!!!
Old 04-10-2012, 11:01 AM
jorwick

Received 37 Likes on 20 Posts
Thanks Kevin and James!

Bill there was an issue with the radio trim that Tony and I both thought were the same but mine being 2011 was slightly different so after he sent this all to me I had to end up sending him mine back instead of doing the core swap. He has them this week so I will post pics up end of week or early next week when I get them back. It sucks we live on opposite sides of the country too which slows things down.

The red is much darker in the pictures and Tony spent a lot of time trying to color match it to the leather. Of course it is a little off because Infiniti won't release the leather color specs but I am very happy with how it came out.

It would look sick with Bride seats of yours
Old 04-10-2012, 11:21 AM
WPPJR30

Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by jorwick
Thanks Kevin and James!

Bill there was an issue with the radio trim that Tony and I both thought were the same but mine being 2011 was slightly different so after he sent this all to me I had to end up sending him mine back instead of doing the core swap. He has them this week so I will post pics up end of week or early next week when I get them back. It sucks we live on opposite sides of the country too which slows things down.

The red is much darker in the pictures and Tony spent a lot of time trying to color match it to the leather. Of course it is a little off because Infiniti won't release the leather color specs but I am very happy with how it came out.

It would look sick with Bride seats of yours
Good to hear, man. Tony seems like a very good dude. I'm happy things are getting ironed out for you.

P.S. - If it's not too late, I believe I can help you with that matter we were discussing a few weeks ago. I apologize for not getting in touch with you about it sooner. It doesn't look like my e-mail issues are going to be resolved any time soon. Anyway, let me know if you'd like to go forward. I'm happy to try and help.