Notices
Body Interior Exterior Lighting

Review Sponsored Build: Rare Red Reflective CF Wheel & Full Interior w/ Grille

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 04:23 PM
xSSv

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Kevalteam
Saw this in person when I went up to see Tony to get my Red CF interior. So you are the owner! Looks very nice! Tony just started working on my steering wheel, but my bezel is already done, but wanted to wait out and get it at the same time. Update us with the new MODS! and MOD on!
Tony showed me your set while he was working on mine, loved the look very clean.

Originally Posted by hinomura
OMFG this is so sick, as a Redskins fan lemme tell you that I am super jealous and wish I had that in my interior. serious props to you and to Tony. Respect.
My best friend is a redskins fan... I hate the redskins! Lol If you like that color just wait till you see my new mistress...

Here is my old one who will be sold this week.. Hopefully!

Originally Posted by Tek-C
OP, how long was the turn around? Looks really good btw!!
Turn around was about 2 weeks, Tony was really swamped and had the grille to work on as well.

Thanks for all the compliments guys, I really appreciate it! Stay tuned for more updates....

Last edited by xSSv; 03-27-2012 at 06:21 PM.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:46 PM
Carbon Fiber Element
CF God

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanx for the thread and kind words bro!!! Cars looking badass! Anyone need anything or have any questions feel free to PM me or shoot me a text even...732-754-0423
I try to get on here as much as possible but being so swamped at the shop it sometimes takes me a little, but dont worry ill get back to you. Texting is easier sometimes.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:52 PM
D_Rek

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Looks good. im digging the way they put CFE in the dash trim.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:09 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by Chi-City-G
Wow... I love it! I cannot wait to see this in person as I am sure it is a huge difference! Congrats on trying something new man, looks like it worked out perfectly!

When are you going to get your wheels on the new ride finally?!

I stand... well... correct! Saw this in person yesterday at a meet and wow, pictures stand no chance of doing this justice! Looks amazing in person man. Good seeing you out bud, cannot wait to see some of the new things you have coming... still upset that I have not seen these mythical wheels of yours yet, haha, but cannot wait till they are re-finished in the new color! Definitely think you went the correct route with the finish and cannot wait!

Tony's work is definitely high quality!
Old 04-27-2012, 07:14 PM
Carbon Fiber Element
CF God

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I stand... well... correct! Saw this in person yesterday at a meet and wow, pictures stand no chance of doing this justice! Looks amazing in person man. Good seeing you out bud, cannot wait to see some of the new things you have coming... still upset that I have not seen these mythical wheels of yours yet, haha, but cannot wait till they are re-finished in the new color! Definitely think you went the correct route with the finish and cannot wait!

Thanx bro!
Old 04-28-2012, 07:14 PM
cereal2k
Mr. Drop it like it's hot

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts
Very good work. If I had a red interior IPL vert, I'd do this.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:35 PM
xSSv

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks bro! Mythical wheels haha! I prayed to the wheels gods over the weekend and it looks like my prayers were answered. Got a call this morning, not much longer my friend.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:22 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts
Haha, I am very excited to see them!!! Let me know when they come in!