Notices
Body Interior Exterior Lighting

Rocks + 75mph + Windshield = 1Pissed off G owner

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Damn Dirty Ape

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by t_hart
I think my story may have confused some people, but I originally passed this person because he was swerving, and driving reckless, so when he attempted to pass me again, I did not want be anywhere close to him in my brand new to me car. So I decided to pass him completely, get far away from him. I don't mind people passing me, but I do mind my G being in harms way!

I don't see anything in your unedited original post about a reckless driver, so I'm not sure how anyone could be confused and take it other than 'I'm nota gonna be passed' attitude, which was already commented on here.
Old 12-03-2011, 01:49 PM
SwissCheeseHead2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There was a time when I was driving my 09 Lancer and some idiot wanted to race. I slowed down because I needed to get into the lane he was in...the idiot slowed down with me. So I sped up...and obviously he floors it. After he's ahead of me, I make my lane switch and when I'm right behind him, he slams on the brakes!! The hulk came out of me like never before I was so P.O'd!

Idiots should stay off the road period! Passing, not passing, speeding up, slowing down; anything that makes you seem like an irresponsible or erratic driver are at the top of my list to beat down. People like that put theirs and others' live in danger for some cheap thrill. Go to a track for that.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Damn Dirty Ape

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by SwissCheeseHead
There was a time when I was driving my 09 Lancer and some idiot wanted to race. I slowed down because I needed to get into the lane he was in...the idiot slowed down with me. So I sped up...and obviously he floors it. After he's ahead of me, I make my lane switch and when I'm right behind him, he slams on the brakes!! The hulk came out of me like never before I was so P.O'd!

Idiots should stay off the road period! Passing, not passing, speeding up, slowing down; anything that makes you seem like an irresponsible or erratic driver are at the top of my list to beat down. People like that put theirs and others' live in danger for some cheap thrill. Go to a track for that.
Roads are no place for games, too much to lose, especially with the CC laws we have in many states now, and a 4k # vehicle can take life away in a heartbeat.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:54 PM
superslick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sucks to be in Texas. In Florida, windshield replacement is covered free of charge. Obviously if there is an aftermarket glass available, they will use it. But like one already has mentioned, its glass. It is made exactly to match OEM (it is still laminated glass). I couldnt tell you the difference in the AM glass with OE when it was replaced. When it was time to return my lease, nobody knew what type of glass was on my car.