Notices
Body Interior Exterior Lighting

G37S Coupe Quad Bi-Xenon Retrofitted Headlights w/ Iron Man!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 06:03 PM
VietYa09

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Weiboy718
damn! that's too bad! the only way to fix that properly is to replace the plastic brackets.
Would that be something I can get from the Infiniti dealer? and this wouldnt require me to get a new bumper would it?
Old 11-13-2011, 06:16 PM
Weiboy718

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by VietYa09
Would that be something I can get from the Infiniti dealer? and this wouldnt require me to get a new bumper would it?
yeah, you can get it through your dealer. if i remember correctly that part is called Stiffener and it cost about $50 bucks each side through the dealer. no need to replace bumper lol
Old 11-13-2011, 06:20 PM
DaCePtak0n

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
You went buck with the front of your car with the number of lights. I think the headlights look dope but then fog lights and DRL LEDs?
Old 11-13-2011, 06:27 PM
VietYa09

Originally Posted by DaCePtak0n
You went buck with the front of your car with the number of lights. I think the headlights look dope but then fog lights and DRL LEDs?
I had the led DRL's for over a year prior to this headlight customization. I'm taking them off this week and putting my fogs there instead. I like fogs for the rain, snow, and fog so i'm gonna keep that. I think it should look cleaner after doing that.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:37 PM
VietYa09

Originally Posted by Dj farhan
is that a flip phone? :P
HAHA!!! It would seem so, thats Bjorn Song, the owner of CustomLightz. I guess that would be his phone
Old 11-14-2011, 02:16 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
THanks!!! Yea i do agree, all my friends have told me to remove the led fogs. SO this week i'm taking off the led fogs and moving the yellow fogs into that slot. That should give a much cleaner look
I say get rid of all the fogs you have going on and completely clean it up.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:39 PM
ONEighty
Former Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
FYI, those are not Iron-Mans. This is what our Iron-Man looks like:

Name:  gen2coupe61.jpg
Views: 1675
Size:  72.5 KB

Name:  gen2coupe71.jpg
Views: 728
Size:  40.5 KB

Name:  37coupe15.jpg
Views: 823
Size:  55.9 KB

It is made of individual LEDs. The mod you got done is the inner clear projector shroud lighted up inside. The mini projectors appear to have a CCFL ring. So please, don't call this the Iron-Man

And yes we can do the Quad Projectors, I have a few G37s lined up for it when we free up. Just finished a huge job on a 2012 GTR
Old 11-15-2011, 06:30 PM
Djfarhan
Registered Member

Received 79 Likes on 65 Posts
^ i like!
Old 11-16-2011, 02:24 AM
VietYa09

Originally Posted by 180Custom
FYI, those are not Iron-Mans. This is what our Iron-Man looks like:

It is made of individual LEDs. The mod you got done is the inner clear projector shroud lighted up inside. The mini projectors appear to have a CCFL ring. So please, don't call this the Iron-Man

And yes we can do the Quad Projectors, I have a few G37s lined up for it when we free up. Just finished a huge job on a 2012 GTR
I mean, I'm not trying to do any false advertising, I'm just calling it the Iron Man cuz that is the "look". Your company has it's own Iron Man while the company that did mine has their own "Iron Man". Both are just lights coming through slits in different styles. I'm just a medical school student who is a happy customer . This gives me a lot of relief from the overwhelming stress from medical school. However, if you really feel that this bothers you, please contact Bjorn Song or Tyler Currie at CustomLightZ.com to reprimand this
If you really want I can call it the "War Machine" lol

P.S. I was part of a Pre-Health Professional Fraternity called Delta Epsilon Mu at Virginia Commonwealth University, my lineage was a marvel theme and my brother name was "Brother Iron-Man" for two reasons, I loved to pump iron at the gym and also, MOST IMPORTANTLY, IronMan's colors are yellow and red, which are the colors of the South Vietnamese Flag and they gave me that name because of the great pride I have in my native country. So I just saw the name as fitting that is all. No harm intended. I hope this clears up everything. Best of luck with business
Old 11-16-2011, 03:58 AM
eksigned

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
did you do the tsx-r lenses? so bright!!!
Old 11-16-2011, 10:17 AM
VietYa09

Originally Posted by eksigned
did you do the tsx-r lenses? so bright!!!
I actually attempted to place the tsx lenses in there but it did not fit well, so it is still the stock oem lens that is in my projector.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:19 PM
jujubii
Premier Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
your G looks EFFIN SICK with the retrofit. ZOMG. if only i had the $

purely IMO: drop your car on eibachs, paint over the last bit of chrome in the headlight assembly, move the fogs over to the drls and lose drls (if you cant move the fogs most the drls)
Old 11-16-2011, 09:51 PM
Sena

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 1cleanG
I say get rid of all the fogs you have going on and completely clean it up.
^ yeah that!!!
Old 11-17-2011, 02:08 AM
VietYa09

Originally Posted by jujubii
your G looks EFFIN SICK with the retrofit. ZOMG. if only i had the $

purely IMO: drop your car on eibachs, paint over the last bit of chrome in the headlight assembly, move the fogs over to the drls and lose drls (if you cant move the fogs most the drls)
Hey just got the fogs moved over and got rid of the DRL's today!!! for the dropping i'll have to think bout it, cuz my carbon fiber front lip alone costed 700 bucks....any damage from potholes and road bumps would be painful!!! haha fo the chrome in the headlight, its on my to do list, when i had the headlights done, i told them to paint the housing but i didnt realize that the signal part was not a part of the housing. I'll get it done in the spring. Thanks though!!!!
Old 11-17-2011, 02:41 AM
jujubii
Premier Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Hey just got the fogs moved over and got rid of the DRL's today!!! for the dropping i'll have to think bout it, cuz my carbon fiber front lip alone costed 700 bucks....any damage from potholes and road bumps would be painful!!! haha fo the chrome in the headlight, its on my to do list, when i had the headlights done, i told them to paint the housing but i didnt realize that the signal part was not a part of the housing. I'll get it done in the spring. Thanks though!!!!
PIX or it didnt happen

go with the eibach, you wont be sorry! its really not bad of a drop and you wont need a camber kit
swift is about to come out but iono how its gonna be... someone chime in?

Quick Reply: G37S Coupe Quad Bi-Xenon Retrofitted Headlights w/ Iron Man!!!