Body Interior Exterior Lighting

Bats full smoke 6/10 taillight overlays installed

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 09:02 PM
AZg37
Premier Member

Received 46 Likes on 6 Posts
Bats full smoke 6/10 taillight overlays installed

I've been slacking lately and have a bunch of my mods stacking up and laying around waiting to go on the car. This weekend I found time and threw on my GTSpec STB, Hotchkis sways, I finally got the bluebat full smoke 6/10 taillight overlays installed and LOVE them. I love the look of them on the blue slate paint, and I love that they are not permanent if I ever go a different direction or sell the car. Here are some pics I snapped on my phone. Up next is trying to find time to put on the midnight grille, bats GTR style 6/10 headlight overlays, front chin lip, and splash guards. Plus, I have my Invidia gemini exhaust and some HFC's waiting for install back in AZ, so those will have to go on in August when I move home. Oh yeah, I forgot about finally selling and possibly shipping the g37 sport wheels I have for sale on here and finding a pair of rims I like

Once everything is put on and I find rims, I think I'll be able to actually sit back and enjoy the car

As you can see, there's no real loss in brake light brightness. Here's the running lights with the overlays on.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:22 PM
eksigned

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
very nice how do you like them swaybars?! hahaha
by the way, i did a quick search for BlueBat products. didn't come up with anything. vendor?
Old 06-06-2011, 09:26 PM
AZg37
Premier Member

Received 46 Likes on 6 Posts
Try searching just overlays. I know there's a thread in the exterior section of his overlays. I think he's a vendor, but not sure. He used to be. Google bluebat overlays and his pics should come up.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:29 AM
Blue_Batmobile
Official Sponsor of the Florida G35 Club

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts
Originally Posted by AZg37
I've been slacking lately and have a bunch of my mods stacking up and laying around waiting to go on the car. This weekend I found time and threw on my GTSpec STB, Hotchkis sways, I finally got the bluebat full smoke 6/10 taillight overlays installed and LOVE them. I love the look of them on the blue slate paint, and I love that they are not permanent if I ever go a different direction or sell the car. Here are some pics I snapped on my phone. Up next is trying to find time to put on the midnight grille, bats GTR style 6/10 headlight overlays, front chin lip, and splash guards. Plus, I have my Invidia gemini exhaust and some HFC's waiting for install back in AZ, so those will have to go on in August when I move home. Oh yeah, I forgot about finally selling and possibly shipping the g37 sport wheels I have for sale on here and finding a pair of rims I like

Once everything is put on and I find rims, I think I'll be able to actually sit back and enjoy the car

As you can see, there's no real loss in brake light brightness. Here's the running lights with the overlays on.

B@t