Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2015, 05:46 PM
CPJ LB
Registered Member

Received 58 Likes on 47 Posts
Originally Posted by qmantran
Headlights yes.

Fog light on drivers side yes.

Fog light on passenger side may require removing the plastic splash plate underneath the car to get more clearance. The washer fluid reservoir is definitely in the way on the passenger side so you can't go through the passenger wheel well for the fog light.
Agreed! I just swapped out my stock D2S bulbs and fog lights a few days ago and went the route described above...very easy. I have stock 17"s so I just turned the steering wheel all the way to one side and accessed everything (driver side) from the wheel well. City lights, HID's and fogs.

if you need to change out the fog light assembly since you have a cracked lense, you will be able to gain access thru the wheel well also. is your car lowered AND on 20's? It might be better to remove your wheels if you don't feel comfortable taking off your bumper.

Come to think of it, I had a cracked fog light lense on my M35, luckily I found out that the Nissan Sentra fog light assembly was a direct fit - saved a ton of money getting a set on eBay....not sure if the G37 is the same way...