Notices
Body Interior Exterior Lighting

Carbon Fiber roof cap w/ intergrated roof spoiler idea?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 04:52 PM
CarbonKings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If we do get a person willing to drop their car off for a few days then we obviously would first make a plain roof cap since it would be the fastest and ideal way to start. We have a few guys who want to bring their cars by we are just waiting to see who would rather bring it by first.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:14 PM
StephanG37OB

Originally Posted by JKashat
How about you actually introduce one product before you start another thread with empty promises about another....
Quoted for the truth. Or atleast dish out the cash to be a vendor and support the community.

I'd love to hear the 370z guys opinion on you "gauging interest" in new projects when you still owe parts to many of them. it took you 3 months to make 370z B-pillars, I can only imagine the wait time for a real product. Anyone who buys into your empty promises is a fool.

Do you just go around to forums "gauging" interest in projects?
http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbfo...r-parts-12389/
http://www.viperforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3980
http://www.r8talk.com/forums/showthr...2964#post32964
http://www.lexusf.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1879
http://www.tt-forum.co.uk/forum/view...efe961aa6cb89a
http://www.smokinvette.com/corvettef...ad.php?t=26983
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4189425
http://www.viperalley.com/forum/vipe...ed-carbon.html

Those were found in a simple google search of "spawnaero_john", who knows how many other sites you are "gauging" interst in under different names...like you do here.

Last edited by StephanG37OB; 09-13-2009 at 03:34 PM.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:56 PM
CarbonKings

^ Again whats wrong with gauging interest? In order for companies to grow they have to try new things, do research. All I'm doing you fool is researching in other markets seeing whats a good step to take.

And is it just me who has been told this. but Ive gotten messages from otehr users saying to ignore stephanG37OB because hes mastergrade disguised?

As you can see he pretty much only comments in carbon fiber threads. And usually has nothing good to say?
Old 09-13-2009, 03:59 PM
CarbonKings

And I'm sure hes replying to this as I speak.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:04 PM
StephanG37OB

Originally Posted by CarbonKings
^ Again whats wrong with gauging interest? In order for companies to grow they have to try new things, do research. All I'm doing you fool is researching in other markets seeing whats a good step to take.

And is it just me who has been told this. but Ive gotten messages from otehr users saying to ignore stephanG37OB because hes mastergrade disguised?

As you can see he pretty much only comments in carbon fiber threads. And usually has nothing good to say?

Nice attitude ! I stopped name calling in junior high. I have plenty of good things to say, just not about your company or any other company who makes empty promises. It's easy enough for moderators to check my IP and see I'm not even on the west coast. Way to defend your company by attacking me, shows your great business skills. You could've made those B-pillars all the 370z pre-order guys are waiting for if you didn't waste time on 2 dozen forums to "gauge interest".

I see no other companies coming in here to "gauge interest" in a project, they simply do their research and make their product...you're reasoning is severly flawed.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:09 PM
GeeeeOhhhh
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If we do get a person willing to drop their car off for a few days then we obviously would first make a plain roof cap since it would be the fastest and ideal way to start. We have a few guys who want to bring their cars by we are just waiting to see who would rather bring it by first.
where are you located?
Old 09-13-2009, 04:13 PM
CarbonKings

Its easy for other companies to do that since they have a decent sized budget. And again if you have read any of my posts we clearley DID NOT PROMISE ANYTHING. WE JUST ARE GAUGING INTEREST AND ARE TRYING TO FIND A G37 FOR THE MOLDING PROCESS. If I have to repeat it again just let me know. Lastley dont worry about the 370Z community. We are finishing their products and the outcome will be more then enough to quiet you and several others. Why even bother trying to give us or any other company a hard time? Wouldnt it be better for everybody to just see how things are going and hope for the best instead of holding the bad stuff over our heads?

We clearley said we made our mistakes and we have not been advertising our current products the past month so we dont get many more orders of products we are already backed up in. I know you wouldnt do your research but if you looked at the 370Z forums we have been keeping quiet and just replying to messages and comments.

And as for gauging interest. Its gauging interest. Nothing more than trying to see the best next step to take after finishing our backed up work. Enough said. So if you could respectfully stop trying to cause problems then many thanks.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:15 PM
CarbonKings

Originally Posted by GeeeeOhhhh
where are you located?

Chicago If you are local and are interested in stopping by please let me know and I'd be more then glad to arange a meeting.

Other then that can we please lock this thread? Not only the idea of a roof cap w/ integrated spoiler wont happen, this thread is just goign to be a reason for some to start arguments.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:20 PM
StephanG37OB

Its easy for other companies to do that since they have a decent sized budget. And again if you have read any of my posts we clearley DID NOT PROMISE ANYTHING. WE JUST ARE GAUGING INTEREST AND ARE TRYING TO FIND A G37 FOR THE MOLDING PROCESS. If I have to repeat it again just let me know. Lastley dont worry about the 370Z community. We are finishing their products and the outcome will be more then enough to quiet you and several others. Why even bother trying to give us or any other company a hard time? Wouldnt it be better for everybody to just see how things are going and hope for the best instead of holding the bad stuff over our heads?

We clearley said we made our mistakes and we have not been advertising our current products the past month so we dont get many more orders of products we are already backed up in. I know you wouldnt do your research but if you looked at the 370Z forums we have been keeping quiet and just replying to messages and comments.

And as for gauging interest. Its gauging interest. Nothing more than trying to see the best next step to take after finishing our backed up work. Enough said. So if you could respectfully stop trying to cause problems then many thanks.

Please say it again
Old 09-13-2009, 04:22 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Thread closed per OP's request.