Notices
Body Interior Exterior Lighting

Help My headlights are taking too long

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 05:53 AM
SF11G37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My headlights are taking too long

Igor, I am sorry but I have reached the limits of my patience. I mailed you 2 lights at a retail value of $1100 apiece a month ago (I paid less for them but my thrifty shopping is not the point) and you want $1000 dollars from me to paint and IM them yet you cannot take 10 seconds to reply to a pm on this forum or respond to a text. With shipping and an Infiniti install we are dealing with serious money. It takes 10 texts or pms to get a response from you and 9 times out of ten it does not answer my questions. According to Stoof, lights were supposed to be shipped on friday yet all my inquiries have had no replies. I told you from the beginning I was not in a rush but when I have $3500 sitting on the line I do appreciate a response! If you are too busy to do them ......fine! tell me to go F#$@ myself but tell me something man. Tell me you cant get to my lights for 2 more weeks because you are too busy but dont ignore me like a jilted prom date. I know alot of you are friends with Igor and you will flame me but if you were in my position, you would be just as mad. I have absolutely no confidence in 180 customs if something goes wrong with the lights. Warranties are only as good as the the vendor and I have no faith in that. In fact, if you have not touched my lights just send them back so I can Sell them and buy the LED tv I want. I will not pay you until I have them installed and working. I congratulate you on starting your private business and I wish you great success but if you cannot provide good customer service then hire more people or get out. You do great work my friend but from my end the hassle is not worth it.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:32 AM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 243 Likes on 193 Posts
Sorry to hear that OP, sucks it had to come down to this level. Hopefully you'll get this resolved but you need a little more patience
Old 09-08-2009, 07:49 AM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Can you give a time line?

When you sent off the lights? Their estimated delivery date? ect
Old 09-08-2009, 10:33 AM
NeverBoneStock
Premier Member

Received 69 Likes on 56 Posts
Originally Posted by SF11G37
Igor, I am sorry but I have reached the limits of my patience. I mailed you 2 lights at a retail value of $1100 apiece a month ago (I paid less for them but my thrifty shopping is not the point) and you want $1000 dollars from me to paint and IM them yet you cannot take 10 seconds to reply to a pm on this forum or respond to a text. With shipping and an Infiniti install we are dealing with serious money. It takes 10 texts or pms to get a response from you and 9 times out of ten it does not answer my questions. According to Stoof, lights were supposed to be shipped on friday yet all my inquiries have had no replies. I told you from the beginning I was not in a rush but when I have $3500 sitting on the line I do appreciate a response! If you are too busy to do them ......fine! tell me to go F#$@ myself but tell me something man. Tell me you cant get to my lights for 2 more weeks because you are too busy but dont ignore me like a jilted prom date. I know alot of you are friends with Igor and you will flame me but if you were in my position, you would be just as mad. I have absolutely no confidence in 180 customs if something goes wrong with the lights. Warranties are only as good as the the vendor and I have no faith in that. In fact, if you have not touched my lights just send them back so I can Sell them and buy the LED tv I want. I will not pay you until I have them installed and working. I congratulate you on starting your private business and I wish you great success but if you cannot provide good customer service then hire more people or get out. You do great work my friend but from my end the hassle is not worth it.
Wow !!! $1000.00 to paint ????
Old 09-08-2009, 10:53 AM
pfizzle

I think he meant, paint and Iron Man the lights.

Customer service is key.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:14 AM
nogoodname
Banned

as usual, we now wait for the other side of the story............................
Old 09-08-2009, 11:15 AM
jnguyen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
hmm maybe its just me but I get pretty good customer service every single time from 180custom. It may just be me though so don't going flaming me. I think igor does great work and stoof usually always message me back.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:19 AM
swordsman54

From my experience, they had the best customer service out of everyone that I have dealt with. You can trust me when I say that if anything goes wrong, they will do anything and everything for to make sure everything is fixed and working properly. You can have faith in them in case anything goes wrong.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:22 AM
pfizzle

Can we get a timeline?
Old 09-08-2009, 11:32 AM
jarborn1

Originally Posted by pfizzle
Can we get a timeline?

+1...Details OP??
Old 09-08-2009, 11:32 AM
iiiiiekoiiiii

We all know he does quality work, and it all takes time. 2+ yrs on my headlights after he did work and no problems yet...
Old 09-08-2009, 11:45 AM
elite

Nobody is questioning his work. It's the communication that is in question.
We've all heard about these contact issues before. Sad that it took a whole thread to make Igor and more people aware. It's fairly simple to text somebody back or shoot off an email/PM. I fully support him going off and trying to start this venture.
People just want a simple status update. If you promise to deliver at a certain time. Deliver!! if you can't hit a deadline, an excuse is a lot better than being compleatly ignored.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:45 AM
STOOF

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Wow, Im not in the shop yet, but the last time I spoke to you I believe was around Thurs/Fri. I dont know if you've been PMing or Txting igor since then, but seriously, its a holiday weekend. Did you really expect to get an answer on a holiday?

I admit we have taken a little longer than expected with your lights, but I have been in pretty good contact with you. Yes I said they should be done on friday, unfortunately they werent. I told you all your paint work was done and we were waiting on a new shipment of LEDs which we had just recieved the day before.

I dont know why youre confused about the price of your lights, all the prices for everything are posted in our headlight thread.

The total of your headlight job is as follows:
OB housing: 230
PG projector: 75
OB fog reflector: 50
Ironman V2.5: 300
LED side strip: 300
TOTAL: 955

When you sent in your lights you said you have spares, and every PM we have from you is concluded with "Take your time", Im sorry we did.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Ivoidwarranties
Premier Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts
The first sentence says he mailed the lights a month ago. How long does it normally take?

I think the issue was with the communication and not the time.

$955 is approximately $1000 (close enough).
Old 09-08-2009, 12:22 PM
jarborn1

Originally Posted by Ivoidwarranties
The first sentence says he mailed the lights a month ago. How long does it normally take?

I think the issue was with the communication and not the time.

$955 is approximately $1000 (close enough).
Not for nothing... If you say "Take your time" then why pester the **** out of someone everyday about when it will be ready...

Take your time means, i don't need it right away.. It doesn't mean, i am just saying it to say it and i plan on annoying the **** out of you everyday until i get them..

Quick Reply: Help My headlights are taking too long