Notices
Body Interior Exterior Lighting

Email from Status Elite after shipping back CF rear diffuser, BS!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 10:35 AM
KnoxvilleG37

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Well there went any plans on purchasing anything from Status Elite. Wow....not even an offer for a partial refund.....that's shady. Pure and simple. But honestly, I can't see paying $600 for a piece of CF to sit over my exhaust. Maybe I'm just a simple car owner.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:37 AM
nogoodname
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
call the BBB then
Old 08-04-2009, 10:38 AM
pfizzle

Hey Jeff do you have a tracking number for the return. If so, email that to paypal.

I hope this all gets worked out. These little companies need to bend over for customers no matter what. The economy blows and every little dollar and rep counts. Who ever own SE is a jackass, I would have built a new diffuser, kept the defective one and resold it as a b-stock item. I wonder what the cost of a full CF diffuser piece is?? No more then $150-$200 max. So taking a little hit on it wouldn't have put a dent in your pockets. It actually would have saved you a ton of customers and potential customers.

I will definately send my business over to igor.

-1 for SE.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:54 AM
UNV-IT46

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by DrJones
i have no comment.... and for those who know.... you know why.
then why say anything at all?
Old 08-04-2009, 10:56 AM
nogoodname
Banned

what about the ones who dont know??
Old 08-04-2009, 10:57 AM
Triple_X

^^ I think he was referring to the SE intake he bought and had to return due to a few issues...
Old 08-04-2009, 11:09 AM
jarborn1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Triple_X
^^ I think he was referring to the SE intake he bought and had to return due to a few issues...

He is, the limited production bull****...

I said months ago this company was a joke, it is all coming to the surface...

$800 SRI limited production... $600+ diffuser that doesn't fit... Unreal. Mod's should ban them from this forum. There is no way they sell anything else on here.. So what's the point in having them?
Old 08-04-2009, 11:16 AM
jnguyen

180custom has probably been reading this thread and high fiveing each other cause all the customers they are getting. I know I am one and I'm happy they have reasonable priced diffusers coming outthere end of this month
Old 08-04-2009, 11:21 AM
jarborn1

Originally Posted by jnguyen
180custom has probably been reading this thread and high fiveing each other cause all the customers they are getting. I know i am one and i'm happy they have reasonable priced diffusers coming outthere end of this month
+100000000000000000000000
Old 08-04-2009, 11:26 AM
jnguyen

Originally Posted by jarborn1
+100000000000000000000000
Jkashat should get a discount for his 180 diffuser for this thread hahah. It's funny how igor plan his release for his diffuser perfectly lol! Nothing says good business like good planning
Old 08-04-2009, 11:30 AM
UNV-IT46

Originally Posted by Triple_X
oh then ya it makes sense then. didnt know that.

i have to say i feel both parties have equal blame in this. having worked in this field before i know people will sometimes cause damage to a piece and then try to play it off as it came that way. then why did you not report the damage right away. and now J is saying he drove around with the piece on the car? dude its used then and you dont deserve a refund simple. BUT that aside fitment is fitment. and when they claim perfect fitment which they have because i was going to buy this piece going on the assumption it fit perfect per SE claims and it fits like doo doo according to J and other observers then a refund is required. but now SE is back peddling and saying off fitment is expected? really since when because i have been buying different body parts made of ever material known to man for my cars and have always delt with the top high end japanes power house tuners and never once whether it was CF, FG, poly or anything else did i ever hear them say oh off fitment would be expected. especially with CF pieces. when i bought my full cf mugen bumper for almost $3k if they would have told me imperfections could be expected i would have laughed in their face. i have never seen a mugen, varis auto, asm, amuse, top secret or any other high end cf piece with flaws. it just doesnt happen.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:33 AM
jnguyen

Originally Posted by UNV-IT46
oh then ya it makes sense then. didnt know that.

i have to say i feel both parties have equal blame in this. having worked in this field before i know people will sometimes cause damage to a piece and then try to play it off as it came that way. then why did you not report the damage right away. and now J is saying he drove around with the piece on the car? dude its used then and you dont deserve a refund simple. BUT that aside fitment is fitment. and when they claim perfect fitment which they have because i was going to buy this piece going on the assumption it fit perfect per SE claims and it fits like doo doo according to J and other observers then a refund is required. but now SE is back peddling and saying off fitment is expected? really since when because i have been buying different body parts made of ever material known to man for my cars and have always delt with the top high end japanes power house tuners and never once whether it was CF, FG, poly or anything else did i ever hear them say oh off fitment would be expected. especially with CF pieces. when i bought my full cf mugen bumper for almost $3k if they would have told me imperfections could be expected i would have laughed in their face. i have never seen a mugen, varis auto, asm, amuse, top secret or any other high end cf piece with flaws. it just doesnt happen.
wow your a baller man. I always wanted to see a authenthic mugen kit in person but all I see are replica lip kits
Old 08-04-2009, 11:52 AM
donpisto

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by NeverBoneStock
Paypal is scam all its own ...
It truly is. I got screwed over twice. Once for $1,500 by a scammer on some car audio boards. Funny how several people got their money back and I didn't, and they were in the EXACT same situation I was in, yet they couldn't discuss anyone else's case because it's against their policy, basically saying, "yes you're right but we're not helping you."

Another time I bought an SNES off eBay and it didn't work. The seller stated the item to work without any problems and later states it will come in the condition as stated, so why doesn't it work? Paypal denied my claim. Turns out it was the power supply, which I had to pay another $10 for. I guess it's ok for Pay Pal to side with a non-working product from eBay.

Don't let me get started with their 3.5% or so fees or even how they state if your account doesn't have any money you won't be charged, because you still will and then faced with overdraft charges from your bank account.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:55 AM
UNV-IT46

Originally Posted by jnguyen
wow your a baller man. I always wanted to see a authenthic mugen kit in person but all I see are replica lip kits
I had the Mugen SS front bumper, rear bumper and SS wing for an AP1 S2000 then Switched to the mugen 3pc wing. also had the mugen steering wheel and mugen cf race seats at one point in that car too along with other mugen bits....
Old 08-04-2009, 11:58 AM
jnguyen

Originally Posted by UNV-IT46
I had the Mugen SS front bumper, rear bumper and SS wing for an AP1 S2000 then Switched to the mugen 3pc wing. also had the mugen steering wheel and mugen cf race seats at one point in that car too along with other mugen bits....
Wow sick man. Surprise your car didn't get stripped.
My friend bought authetic mugen for
his civic. Before I even saw it. Someone stole
his car and stripped it and left it in front of a target....lols

Quick Reply: Email from Status Elite after shipping back CF rear diffuser, BS!