Notices
Body Interior Exterior Lighting

Carbon Fiber Roof Caps

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 08:10 PM
jnguyen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
They call themselves the carbonking
coming on here claiming they make carbon fiber that look like the blinga D bling bling.
Little do we know they are mastergrade under a new name
they are restarting the company trying to ignite a new flame
until jkashat come up in this bizsnatch dropping them bombs.
He is called the vendor killer. Killing vendors one by one two by two while eating that blue bell, flavor vaniller.

This is the myg37 freestyle and my username is jnguyen and I be chillin like a Eskimo . I'm going to fast forward it up and pass it to my homie soliskimo.

Ercha ercha scribbly scratch, drop some lines solisimo.

Last edited by jnguyen; 09-10-2009 at 01:36 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:12 PM
StephanG37OB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ucla bruin
So Spawn Aero from 370z = Carbon Kings on myg37?
Yep, now we know why they didn't come in saying their company name.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:34 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Oh geez!!!
Old 09-10-2009, 01:11 AM
CarbonKings

R u guys nuts! Solismo knew we were spawn aero and the reason we didnt show the name here is because the 370Z forums didnt allow business names on non vendor status members. Seeing this is a sister forum we assumed the same rules. So the way we were going to play it out is come under a different name (we never said the business name was carbon kings, did we? No. So dont assume.) and then once we become sponrs we ask the board to change the screen name to Spawn Aero. JUST LIKE WE DID WITH 370Z.com

Its like half of you guys just want to stir up things just to stir up things.

We havent taken orders for roofs yet and we are still looking for a person to come here to make a mold of the roof before we take a step farther.

We are simply gauging interest. What do you want the first post to say? "WE are here to gauge interest in carbon fiber roofs... That is all"

Thats something else...
Old 09-10-2009, 01:14 AM
CarbonKings

Another thing. I will try not to make another post here until the 370Z people start posting their products and giving us good words and / or until we have a test fitter here to give you guys an update. Just to show you guys that we aren’t just trying to start fresh. I hope that we can still make roof caps one day with out having harsh criticism like this. Its not asking much at all.

Last edited by CarbonKings; 09-10-2009 at 01:45 AM.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:28 AM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I think most are just gathering facts, but are very open minded and welcome new vendors that bring new products.

At least that's just me. No harsh criticism here, please don't get discouraged.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:38 AM
CarbonKings

Thank you ucla I'm not discouraged at all. Its very simple. If things don’t get better on the 370Z forums then I expect things to stay high tension over here. So the way we are going to deal with it, is to fix any and all problems on the 370Z forum, because as soon as people start saying good things there we know things will lighten up here.

Not only that. I know moderators are on this thread and unless things are better, I wont be allowed to be a vendor here. So if / once I become a vendor. Its safe to say things are back to normal since the people who run this website will want to see that we will be good sponsors / vendors. So I have no doubt in my mind that things wont get better. I just would wish some people could hold off on bad remarks and sit back a little and see for themselves things are getting better. Like I said its not asking for much.

Thanks!
Old 09-10-2009, 06:42 AM
nogoodname
Banned

Originally Posted by jnguyen
coming on here claiming they make carbon fiber that look like the blinga D bling bling.
He is called the vendor killer. Killing vendors one by one two by two while eating that blue bell, flavor vaniller.

This is the myg37 freestyle and my username is jnguyen and I be chillin like a Eskimo . I'm going to fast forward it up and pass it to my homie soliskimo.

such a doofus....
Old 09-10-2009, 06:44 AM
SOLISIMO

I honestly forgot you were spawn aero, as a matter of fact Im the one that told you to come here. Im not knocking your product either. The spoiler I sent you was taking longer than expected and I needed my car complete. You sent the spoiler back as promissed and still waiting on the refund which we talked about through pm

Like I said I honestly forgot this was spawn aero and Im not here to bash anyone nor did I ever bash you.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:53 AM
nogoodname
Banned

what spoiler....... ???
Old 09-10-2009, 09:20 AM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Welcome to MyG37 CarbonKing. The place where people who dont know anything about you or your company and never purchased your product will bury you in a heart beat.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:50 AM
nogoodname
Banned

they'll bury you even if they know you too

Last edited by nogoodname; 09-10-2009 at 12:33 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:17 AM
UNV-IT46

I love blue bell. and im still down with these guys carbon so far. the product looks good. hopefully someone gets over there and lets them mold their car. i would do it in a second. but im in south florida
Old 09-10-2009, 10:35 AM
jnguyen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by UNV-IT46
I love blue bell. and im still down with these guys carbon so far. the product looks good. hopefully someone gets over there and lets them mold their car. i would do it in a second. but im in south florida
Please don't quote me unless you continue the freestyle. Thanks you again haha nah jk but yeah I'm not bashing carbon king. I hope they do get back on their feet so they can start building great parts for our car and the 370z
Old 09-10-2009, 10:42 AM
UNV-IT46

Please don't quote me unless you continue the freestyle. Thanks you again haha nah jk but yeah I'm not bashing carbon king. I hope they do get back on their feet so they can start building great parts for our car and the 370z
listen i dont think im a rapper mr asian crab seller..... lol

Quick Reply: Carbon Fiber Roof Caps