Body Interior Exterior Lighting

09 G37 splash guards and spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 07:41 AM
andromeda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 G37 splash guards and spoiler

Hi guys!

Could someone please advise if the splash guards and rear spoiler (w/ nav) are the same for 09 as for 08? I suspect yes...Also a good place to buy them from? I know about www.lokeyinfinitiparts.com...

Thanks,
A
Old 06-08-2009, 09:23 AM
shumby

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
yes they are the same from 08 to 09 100% sure on this. you will have no issues using 09 parts on an 08 or vice versa.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:24 AM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Yes they will fit and Lokey, Riverside or Grubbs are your best bet.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:40 AM
MattsG37

Infinitipartsusa.com

I purchased my OEM painted spoiler for 479.00 shipped. Best deal I have seen.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:48 AM
andromeda

Thanks everyone!

-A
Old 06-11-2009, 09:50 AM
andromeda

Originally Posted by MattsG37
Infinitipartsusa.com

I purchased my OEM painted spoiler for 479.00 shipped. Best deal I have seen.
Man I asked them to quote me on the splash guards and the spoiler. Boy, what a rip off, way more expensive than say www.lokeyinfinitiparts.com..

They gave me $86 for the splash guards and $580 for the spoiler w/ $30 shipping...Way too much man..I can get the spoiler for $500 from everythingG35.com

-A
Old 06-11-2009, 10:19 AM
MattsG37

Originally Posted by andromeda
Man I asked them to quote me on the splash guards and the spoiler. Boy, what a rip off, way more expensive than say www.lokeyinfinitiparts.com..

They gave me $86 for the splash guards and $580 for the spoiler w/ $30 shipping...Way too much man..I can get the spoiler for $500 from everythingG35.com

-A
Who quoted you that much? Infinitipartsusa? Did you talk to Justin? anyway I can help you let me know. I have a receipt indicating 479 shipped for the spoiler, they have to match there own price.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:30 AM
andromeda

Who quoted you that much? Infinitipartsusa? Did you talk to Justin? anyway I can help you let me know. I have a receipt indicating 479 shipped for the spoiler, they have to match there own price.
Chris Friedenreich@Infinitipartsusa did. I coudn't find Justin anywhere..Can you help?

Thanks,
-A
Old 06-11-2009, 10:32 AM
MattsG37

okay here you go.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...tipartsusa.jpg

So as you may notice the name of the company is " Infiniti of Scottsdale"
however, I went to Infinitipartsusa's website and called there number. They are located in Scottsdale, so I am thinking, that Infinitipartsusa.com is the website for that dealership's parts department. But anyway, my invoice clearly shows that I paid 469 for the spoiler and 10.00 shipping for it along with one other item. They will have to honor that price. Hope this helps.

GL
Old 06-11-2009, 10:37 AM
andromeda

okay here you go.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...tipartsusa.jpg

So as you may notice the name of the company is " Infiniti of Scottsdale"
however, I went to Infinitipartsusa's website and called there number. They are located in Scottsdale, so I am thinking, that Infinitipartsusa.com is the website for that dealership's parts department. But anyway, my invoice clearly shows that I paid 469 for the spoiler and 10.00 shipping for it along with one other item. They will have to honor that price. Hope this helps.

GL
Thanks Man...Will give it a try. However first thing to get fo rme are the splash guards..
The only difference I see, is that the spoiler I want is Infiniti OEM with nav...I was told they are priced the same, w/ or w/o nav...

And yes Infiniti of Scottsdale is the same thing with Infinitipartsusa...

-A
Old 06-11-2009, 10:39 AM
MattsG37

Who are we?

We are a factory authorized Infiniti Dealership, Infiniti of Scottsdale Inc. based in Scottsdale, AZ. We specialize in all OEM parts & Aftermarket parts at a discounted internet price.

Just found that on infinitipartsusa.com website, so they are they same place as Infiniti of Scottsdale as I thought. They are ripping you man.

Any other way I can help you please let me know.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:44 AM
andromeda

Who are we?

We are a factory authorized Infiniti Dealership, Infiniti of Scottsdale Inc. based in Scottsdale, AZ. We specialize in all OEM parts & Aftermarket parts at a discounted internet price.

Just found that on infinitipartsusa.com website, so they are they same place as Infiniti of Scottsdale as I thought. They are ripping you man.

Any other way I can help you please let me know.
Thank you Bro! I'm going to call them up and ask again for your guy and probably mention your deal also. I'm sure they won't remember anything though. They always have some BS to serve you right away. Anyways for now the best price I got for the splash guards is $160 shipped (from infinitipartspeople.com)

Regards,
-A
Old 06-11-2009, 10:48 AM
MattsG37

Originally Posted by andromeda
Thank you Bro! I'm going to call them up and ask again for your guy and probably mention your deal also. I'm sure they won't remember anything though. They always have some BS to serve you right away. Anyways for now the best price I got for the splash guards is $160 shipped (from infinitipartspeople.com)

Regards,
-A
Thats not to bad for splashguards. I did get a sick price on the spoiler, so when your ready just call them and print out the invoice and fax it to them or email it, tell them your friend bought from them and that he recommended the place and you wanted the same deal. The price will be right there in black and white, how can they argue with that?
Old 06-11-2009, 10:58 AM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Forget that spoiler anyway. Go with Grubbs. Looks much better and cost half as much.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:04 AM
MattsG37

I think thats all personal preference. The Grubbs is nice, but in my opinion a little to aggressive. And personally I like to keep the car looking stock, and I was quoted 340 for grubb shipped, so for me to spend the extra 140.00 to get the spoiler I really wanted didn't make much of a difference. In the long run 140.00 isn't to big of a deal.

Quick Reply: 09 G37 splash guards and spoiler