Notices
Body Interior Exterior Lighting

Sports package without sports seats?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 03:04 AM
RhiNoKiLL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Sports package without sports seats?

I saw a thread where you ca install paddleshifters without sports package. I really hate the sports seats can you get sports package without sports seats? I love non sports seats
Old 06-06-2008, 03:22 AM
TerribleONE453

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
im sure someone would love to trade...
Old 06-06-2008, 04:36 AM
XtatiC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TerribleONE453
im sure someone would love to trade...
very true..
Old 06-06-2008, 06:19 AM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
I'm so tired of all these threads asking if the dealer will do this that and the other because people don't want the options that come with specific packages... Guys, you are buying a car, not buying a meal from a restaurant where you can exchange the potato for mixed vegies.

Get over this!!! If you don't like the way it is, please don't buy a G37 because I don't to hear you out here complaining every other posts about this that and the other.

Last edited by Blackjack; 06-09-2008 at 12:45 PM.
Old 06-06-2008, 06:23 AM
GiGGaplease

you woke up on the wrong side of the bed huh black. if you guys want a specific thing about your car, just ask the dealership. we would not know if they would do or not do to your liking.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:22 AM
axylus

Originally Posted by Blackjack
I'm so tired of all these threads asking if the dealer will do this that and the other because people don't want the options that come with specific packages... Guys, you are buying a car, not buying a meal from a restaurant where you can exchange the potato for mixed vegies.

Get over this!!! If you don't like the way it is, please don't buy a G37 because I don't to hear you out here complaining every other posts about this that and the other.
Damn, who put sand in your v*gina??!! Just kidding man! I feel you on that though.

Old 06-06-2008, 10:23 AM
Callaway
Arm flailing tube man

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Preach on brother!

Old 06-06-2008, 10:49 AM
RhiNoKiLL

Someone didn't get lucky last night.

May I ask what options did you get on your G37? If you bought anything else besides the very basic G37 and didn't pay MSRP for the car you my friend are a hypocrite.

YOUR BUYING A CAR, NOT A MEAL FROM MACDONALDS, YOU CANT NEGOTIATE PRICING, Imagine someone going into a restaurants and say I want the T-Bone steak but I won't pay anything but invoice for it.

The other thread had a dealer or someone who works with infiniti and posted you can buy paddle shifters...maybe I can do the same with the seats? Not to mention how can I drive a car that hurts my back, no im not fat. You might say "why ask us and no the dealers".... maybe because I figured you guys are car enthusiasts and might know more than dealerships? I guess I overestimated the amount of knowledge you guys have.

If you don't know the answer please, with all due respect...shut the **** up.

Last edited by Blackjack; 06-09-2008 at 12:46 PM.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:56 AM
Callaway
Arm flailing tube man

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by RhiNoKiLL
YOUR BUYING A CAR, NOT A MEAL FROM MACDONALDS, YOU CANT NEGOTIATE PRICING, Imagine someone going into a restaurants and say I want the T-Bone steak but I won't pay anything but invoice for it.
where did he ever mention pricing? he was talking about options.

with all due respect, at least read the guy's response before posting something and quoting stuff he never actually said.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:58 AM
KAHBOOM
Super Moderator of Pwnage

Received 195 Likes on 139 Posts
LOL...

I'm sure the dealer will sell you regular seats if you want to pay for them. But they will not switch out the sports seats from the sports package- I can guarantee you that.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:03 AM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by RhiNoKiLL
Someone didn't get lucky last night.

May I ask what options did you get on your G37? If you bought anything else besides the very basic G37 and didn't pay MSRP for the car you my friend are a hypocrite.

The other thread had a dealer or someone who works with infiniti and posted you can buy paddle shifters...maybe I can do the same with the seats? Not to mention how can I drive a car that hurts my back, no im not fat. You might say "why ask us and no the dealers".... maybe because I figured you guys are car enthusiasts and might know more than dealerships? I guess I overestimated the amount of knowledge you guys have.

If you don't know the answer please, with all due respect...shut the **** up.
If you could read, you would have see my signature that shows everything I have. Everything but 4WAS. Not sure what the price I paid has anything do with it, but essentially, I paid $500 over dealer invoice however received a $500 kickback for being a return customer so basically I paid invoice. I'm a purchaser and got 1.9% over 36 months. No I did not negotiate my purchase. I'm a VPP customer so I walked in, handed them my VPP code, and paid. Am I still a hypocrite?

Anyways... The car comes with packages. If you don't like what the package has, then don't get it. I just don't get why people feel like they should be able to change up a car once it is on the lot. That's ridiculous. Now if you want to special order and pay more for the car that's a different story.

If the seats hurt your back, the non-sport really aren't going to be much better for you. In your case, you may need to scoot on down to the Caddy dealer and get you a Deville or maybe head to the Buick dealer. My grandmother got a sweet deal on a Buick a few years ago. Seats were damn comfortable and it drove like a boat. Solid car.

I think you just proved that you are a moron and obviously have never purchased a new car. Can I recommend that you not buy a G37? You obviously won't be happy.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:06 AM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Callaway
where did he ever mention pricing? he was talking about options.

with all due respect, at least read the guy's response before posting something and quoting stuff he never actually said.
Woohooo! Our mods can read, unlike our Noob posters.

Thanks Callaway.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:12 AM
teamepic12

I agree with blackjack 100%!!
Old 06-06-2008, 11:13 AM
teamepic12

quit bitchin about the options if u dont like it dont buy it
Old 06-06-2008, 11:36 AM
nogoodname
Banned

YES, there's a package called "Get Out of my Dealership"

it includes:
-one sport seat, passenger
-one non sport seat, driver
-half exhaust, no need of having duals
-LCD screen replaced with a storage box
-Cassette Deck instead of a CD player

Quick Reply: Sports package without sports seats?