Old 02-10-2008, 09:55 PM
ProstylezG37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all of it
Old 02-11-2008, 02:24 PM
Da Hashi

Originally Posted by UNV-IT46
i dont know that seems really goofy. if your going to do the skyline badge then you should do the 370gt or nothing at all. its not a skyline g37 its a skyline 370gt. I did the skyline and 370gt
well i guess i get your point...but to me and my other jap friends think GT is alittle old skool for such a beautiful car....its mostly about the S not so much the G.....I understand its different but when I look at it seems okay...at work now will try to get pic on when i get home later
Old 02-11-2008, 03:01 PM
UNV-IT46

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Da Hashi
well i guess i get your point...but to me and my other jap friends think GT is alittle old skool for such a beautiful car....its mostly about the S not so much the G.....I understand its different but when I look at it seems okay...at work now will try to get pic on when i get home later
where your jap friends born here? because my japanese friends who live here agree eithers either all jdm or its not. there is no such thing as a skyline type S. and to say gt doesnt belong on such a beautiful car is kinda dumb. I would think people who own porsche carrera GT's, GT2, GT3, GT3 RS, RSR'S, BENTLY GT'S, and so on would all disagree with you
Old 02-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Da Hashi

where your jap friends born here? because my japanese friends who live here agree eithers either all jdm or its not. there is no such thing as a skyline type S. and to say gt doesnt belong on such a beautiful car is kinda dumb. I would think people who own porsche carrera GT's, GT2, GT3, GT3 RS, RSR'S, BENTLY GT'S, and so on would all disagree with you
some born in Hawaii like me...and some in Japan and my friend in Japan says yes there is a S model!! but is not badged that way....dont really care what porsche and other auto make lover say but as for your opinion LOL thats 2 that dont like it out of many.....like I said it does look better to me but I do have the 370GT jus been thinking about it for the past 3 months....ah lots of friends of friends in my line of work have many friends that deal with Nissan and aftermarket parts dont think it looks too bad......anyway i was just asking an opinon but seems u like name callin ...dumb? I think living in florida is f in stupid but i keep that to myself. well i did till now....Oh by the way i am Japanese....jus figure your type can understand better if i say jap....Thanks for your opinion anyway
Old 02-11-2008, 11:00 PM
Da Hashi

Attachment 77286Guess ill be like unv and do the right thing unless some of you guys tell me it look okay

Last edited by Da Hashi; 06-17-2010 at 12:55 AM.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:03 AM
UNV-IT46

some born in Hawaii like me...and some in Japan and my friend in Japan says yes there is a S model!! but is not badged that way....dont really care what porsche and other auto make lover say but as for your opinion LOL thats 2 that dont like it out of many.....like I said it does look better to me but I do have the 370GT jus been thinking about it for the past 3 months....ah lots of friends of friends in my line of work have many friends that deal with Nissan and aftermarket parts dont think it looks too bad......anyway i was just asking an opinon but seems u like name callin ...dumb? I think living in florida is f in stupid but i keep that to myself. well i did till now....Oh by the way i am Japanese....jus figure your type can understand better if i say jap....Thanks for your opinion anyway
my friend please grow up. I never called you any names. I made a simple statment. I feel saying if you put the 370gt badge on the car your taking away from the beauty because its so called old school is dumb. I feel thats a dumb statment. I never said you were a dumb person or anything of the sort. Living in Florida is dumb? Again come on man, how old are you 12? what does me living in florida have to do with anything in regards to our posts about badges? I have lived in many places, Cali, hawaii, japan and monaco. now i live in florida for the time being. seriously dude. Dont get your panties in a wade just because I dont agree with your badging style enjoy driving your skyline g37S and have a nice day
Old 02-12-2008, 02:16 PM
Da Hashi

my friend please grow up. I never called you any names. I made a simple statment. I feel saying if you put the 370gt badge on the car your taking away from the beauty because its so called old school is dumb. I feel thats a dumb statment. I never said you were a dumb person or anything of the sort. Living in Florida is dumb? Again come on man, how old are you 12? what does me living in florida have to do with anything in regards to our posts about badges? I have lived in many places, Cali, hawaii, japan and monaco. now i live in florida for the time being. seriously dude. Dont get your panties in a wade just because I dont agree with your badging style enjoy driving your skyline g37S and have a nice day
jus took it that way my friend aqnd i did make that comment about gt so i took it that way as for being 12 yup i am with a G37 and proud as for dumb statements so what keep it to yourself just say yeah or nah u have a good one
Old 02-12-2008, 02:24 PM
UNV-IT46

jus took it that way my friend aqnd i did make that comment about gt so i took it that way as for being 12 yup i am with a G37 and proud as for dumb statements so what keep it to yourself just say yeah or nah u have a good one
well i'm sorry you took it the wrong way. I not here to call people names. That really does nothing for the site. ok well thats not completely true sometimes i cant help but call Krazy J some names cause he is just too entertaining. but thats another thread. in any case this board is for posting opinions. Not keeping them to yourself. If everyone kept everything to themselves this would be one boring chat forum
Old 02-12-2008, 03:59 PM
Da Hashi

well i'm sorry you took it the wrong way. I not here to call people names. That really does nothing for the site. ok well thats not completely true sometimes i cant help but call Krazy J some names cause he is just too entertaining. but thats another thread. in any case this board is for posting opinions. Not keeping them to yourself. If everyone kept everything to themselves this would be one boring chat forum
eh no worries...i asked for an opinion but jus keep "dumb" remarks to yurself....I know its hard with all the stuff u read here but u know.....this chat forum is not boring without the crap its has alot of useful stuff...even alot of crap too....anyway have a good one bradda be nice show some aloha eh
Old 02-12-2008, 04:09 PM
IP37

Old 02-12-2008, 04:11 PM
UNV-IT46

Originally Posted by IP37

personally sans doing the 370 conversion i think that is the best looks.....
Old 02-12-2008, 10:55 PM
pbmcg7

my car does not have any emblems other than the G37S, wtf, i dont remember it ever being any different, i never took pictures of the back so i dont know, i mean someone couldnt have like taken them in a parking lot and left not sign of it - or why would they even do that nayways

have never had mt fuji or infiniti words...car was delivered to me at work so i never saw the other cars at the dealership side by side to it

wow did some not have anything but G37S
Old 02-12-2008, 11:24 PM
UNV-IT46

Originally Posted by pbmcg7
my car does not have any emblems other than the G37S, wtf, i dont remember it ever being any different, i never took pictures of the back so i dont know, i mean someone couldnt have like taken them in a parking lot and left not sign of it - or why would they even do that nayways

have never had mt fuji or infiniti words...car was delivered to me at work so i never saw the other cars at the dealership side by side to it

no if someone just ripped them off you would know..... it had to come this way. the dealer must have done it.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:12 AM
JLai

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by pbmcg7

There's glue left over after you take the badges off that need to be cleaned up...and that stuff is hard to take off. Sounds like the dealer took some liberties and debadged your car.