Notices
Body Interior Exterior Lighting

Sweet LED accessory for non-smokers!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 10:28 AM
IP37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i haven't been charged or received an email or anything. guess i need to email them too
Old 01-05-2008, 03:47 PM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by PainProphet
I may not have read what you wrote correctly... but I am still paying 5 dollars for shipping, they just upgraded the shipping for free so it will get here faster.
You've read my post correctly. My email said the same thing but I think JLai's mentioned free shipping. I wasn't completely satisfied with lighterlight's reply because they're shipping on the 14th, which is another week, and shipping will probably take a few days after that, so we might not even see it until the 18th, making the total wait to be almost a month.
Old 01-05-2008, 04:00 PM
JLai

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ucla bruin
You've read my post correctly. My email said the same thing but I think JLai's mentioned free shipping. I wasn't completely satisfied with lighterlight's reply because they're shipping on the 14th, which is another week, and shipping will probably take a few days after that, so we might not even see it until the 18th, making the total wait to be almost a month.
Free shipping only applies if you ordered it before 12/15/07. Unfortunately, my own order does not apply. Hopefully they will upgrade my shipping also.

Either way...its just a flashlight. Not gonna lose any sleep about it as long as I know I didn't get ripped off.

Last edited by JLai; 01-05-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 03:06 AM
G35byteme

It Fits

Originally Posted by G35byteme
I found another one that is more sophisticated but also a few more buck here.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/lights/983b/
I finally got this in the mail, it looks good, blue glow on power up and most importantly, it fits with the ash tray door shut.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:04 AM
TerribleONE453

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
yea i didnt think it was going to fit in there with the ash tray door shut. This thing is BRIGHT for how small it is.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:17 PM
tampa pb

Originally Posted by dmkozak
Let us know how the eBay one is when he gets it. I like the internal magnet so it can stick to metal. I don't like the on/off by pulling. I can't tell if there is a charge/no charge option. Otherwise if the NiMH takes 500 charges, like it says, the battery may wear out in a year if it charges every time you drive the car.
sorry for the super late response on the ebay one. i totally forgot to post.
yeah.. it sucks. light is not nearly as bright. instead of turning the top for settings, you pull it out. kind of like a mushroom head? not sure how to better explain. but def not worth saving the 6 dollars. buy the one from JT. fast delivery, awesome product.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:30 PM
CtK
Registered Member

I still have not received my light from lighterlight.com!!

I ordered on Jan 4

Has anyone gotten their lighterlight??
Old 01-21-2008, 11:30 PM
dezicartel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CtK
I still have not received my light from lighterlight.com!!

I ordered on Jan 4

Has anyone gotten their lighterlight??
i ordered mine back on the 24th of december and never received it...I checked my credit card statement yesterday and the charge wasnt on there anymore, so I think they canceled my order....anyway i ordered another one from jt spotlight, should be here at the end of this week....
Old 01-23-2008, 09:56 PM
drkhrse

Hey guys, JTSpotlight was asked if they would offer a deal for this forum, they have agreed to $2 off any purchase of two or more lights, use coupon code "MyG37" to get your discount at JTSpotlight.com
Old 01-27-2008, 09:52 PM
PainProphet

I was thinking about canceling my order, but I've been way too busy. Cool thing is, just received this:
Dear Valued LighterLight Customer,

We wanted to let you know that your LighterLight order shipped from our warehouse, via USPS, on January 23rd. If you haven't already received the order, you should be receiving it within the next 1-2 days. We'd like to apologize again for the extended delay in shipping your order. Enjoy your new LighterLights.

Sincerely,
LighterLight.Com

So hopefully any of you guys that ordered from them might have gotten the same email. Well, laters.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:58 PM
dezicartel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I canceled my lighterlight order and ordered one from JT Spotlight, and it was here 2 days later! I highly suggest you guys go with JT Spotlight, they are fast to process your order, and responsive to your inquiries
Old 02-06-2008, 10:39 PM
drkhrse

Originally Posted by dezicartel
I canceled my lighterlight order and ordered one from JT Spotlight, and it was here 2 days later! I highly suggest you guys go with JT Spotlight, they are fast to process your order, and responsive to your inquiries
Good to hear!!
Old 02-06-2008, 10:56 PM
SkyzDaL1m1T

I just got mine in Mule Blue to match my Athens Blue G....Awesome Acessory...one of the security gaurds that works for me held his standard lapd flashlight and the JT spotlight that i ordered and was amazed at how much power this little flashlight has
Old 02-06-2008, 11:25 PM
IP37

finally got mine this week also
Old 02-07-2008, 12:23 AM
ghideon
Premier Member

Received mine from lighterlight as well, just took a lil while. No sweat.

Quick Reply: Sweet LED accessory for non-smokers!