Sweet LED accessory for non-smokers!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 01:11 PM
dezicartel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ucla bruin
lighterlight.com

Haven't gotten it yet either.
me neither, ordered on the 24th though. Did you get a confirmation email? I tried to contact support but never got a response
Old 01-02-2008, 08:18 PM
JLai

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by dezicartel
me neither, ordered on the 24th though. Did you get a confirmation email? I tried to contact support but never got a response
I haven't gotten mine from lighterlight yet either. Ordered on the 22nd. I take it the delay is due to the holidays. No confirmation e-mail.
Old 01-02-2008, 08:35 PM
dmkozak

Originally Posted by tampa pb
i showed mine from JT to my father, he loved it, and ordered it from ebay same night.
Let us know how the eBay one is when he gets it. I like the internal magnet so it can stick to metal. I don't like the on/off by pulling. I can't tell if there is a charge/no charge option. Otherwise if the NiMH takes 500 charges, like it says, the battery may wear out in a year if it charges every time you drive the car.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:49 PM
sanscu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got mine pretty quickly from JTSpotlight. My first G37 accessory and I am impressed by how bright it is as well. Now to decide if I should be a geek and just leave it on while driving with the lights pointed at the sunroof :-).
Old 01-03-2008, 08:52 PM
PainProphet

Hmmm, I'm beginning to think I've gotten screwed over by lighterlight.com.... Hopefully that being said, I may receive it soon? ugghh, I hate it when anything I buy has ****-poor support/contact/shipping.

Just emailed support....

Last edited by PainProphet; 01-03-2008 at 08:55 PM.
Old 01-03-2008, 09:10 PM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by sanscu
Got mine pretty quickly from JTSpotlight. My first G37 accessory and I am impressed by how bright it is as well. Now to decide if I should be a geek and just leave it on while driving with the lights pointed at the sunroof :-).

Don't forget to mount the batman sign on the light.

Originally Posted by PainProphet
Hmmm, I'm beginning to think I've gotten screwed over by lighterlight.com.... Hopefully that being said, I may receive it soon? ugghh, I hate it when anything I buy has ****-poor support/contact/shipping.

Just emailed support....
Me too. I emailed them 2-3 days ago and no response. Sent my order in on the 26th, have not heard ANYTHING since. I'm gonna remind myself to call them tomorrow.
Old 01-03-2008, 09:23 PM
PainProphet

Don't forget to mount the batman sign on the light.

Me too. I emailed them 2-3 days ago and no response. Sent my order in on the 26th, have not heard ANYTHING since. I'm gonna remind myself to call them tomorrow.
I sent my order on the 22nd.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:42 PM
ucla bruin

I think there's no one there to answer the phone. It's just the voice mail. I don't like where this is going, even though they haven't charged me yet.

Have they charged you already, painprophet?
Old 01-04-2008, 12:26 AM
gmlee86
Registered Member

Hmm.. so I was on vacation in the desert since the beginning of the week and tried to pull the flashlight out of the socket (from JT) and the top part popped off. It was a bitch to pull out the rest of the light in the socket and took a few minutes of pulling with lots of swearing to help it come out. Anyone else have this problem? I'm going to email them later after I finish unpacking and settling back in at home.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:26 AM
dezicartel

I think there's no one there to answer the phone. It's just the voice mail. I don't like where this is going, even though they haven't charged me yet.

Have they charged you already, painprophet?
they have charged me, and ive left a vmail for their support line, and emailed their support, and got no response. I a thinking im going to file a false credit charge with AMEX to get it off my statement, and email them that I am going to do so, if I dont hear back in a week.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:24 AM
peterbanks

Originally Posted by gmlee86
Hmm.. so I was on vacation in the desert since the beginning of the week and tried to pull the flashlight out of the socket (from JT) and the top part popped off. It was a bitch to pull out the rest of the light in the socket and took a few minutes of pulling with lots of swearing to help it come out. Anyone else have this problem? I'm going to email them later after I finish unpacking and settling back in at home.
No problems here. Hopefully, at least for the rest of us yours was just defective.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:34 PM
JLai

I got a response in 4 mins from LighterLight. I guess my phrasing caught their eye.

"We have your order in our system. Due to the extremely high demand from sites such as the myg37 forums, and others, we sold many more units than we had anticipated. We are due to receive our next shipment in 5-7 days, and all orders that currently haven't been filled will be filled at that time. Also, for anyone who ordered prior to December 15th, we are giving them either free shipping, or a 20% discount for the long delay and the inconvenience.

Thanks for your patience.

LighterLight.Com"
Old 01-04-2008, 06:55 PM
PainProphet

I got an email today saying that it will supposedly ship the 14th of January and that they upgraded my shipping for free...

I'm getting really sick of ordering things online, the item going out of stock and then the vendor delaying shipment forever and/or cancelling.

Ahh well, it's just a flash light. lolz.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:11 AM
ucla bruin

I received the same email too but he didn't not offer me free shipping, only "expedited". I went ahead and asked for shipping to be deducted. If he comes back with a no, I think I'm going to cancel because I wanted to do that right before I got the email anyway. Hope their customer service is decent and would make up for the no-response and delay.
Old 01-05-2008, 09:02 AM
PainProphet

I received the same email too but he didn't not offer me free shipping, only "expedited". I went ahead and asked for shipping to be deducted. If he comes back with a no, I think I'm going to cancel because I wanted to do that right before I got the email anyway. Hope their customer service is decent and would make up for the no-response and delay.
I may not have read what you wrote correctly... but I am still paying 5 dollars for shipping, they just upgraded the shipping for free so it will get here faster.

Quick Reply: Sweet LED accessory for non-smokers!