Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

2011 g37s: Issues with Bluetooth music streaming + phone calls

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2020, 09:46 AM
hashtagdopey
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question 2011 g37s: Issues with Bluetooth music streaming + phone calls

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone else has experienced issues with phone calls when you’re also streaming music via Bluetooth (same device for call + music source)?

Whenever I am streaming music via BT and receive a phone call, the Bluetooth connection between the car and the device/phone is completely disconnected.

This has always been an issue since I’ve owned the car (2 years) but it didn’t bother me as much initially as I was fine with Satellite Radio. However, I’ve recently started listening to podcasts and so I want to figure out how to solve this issue, lol.

Does anyone have any insight into this?

Thanks!
Old 09-28-2020, 08:26 AM
telcoman
Registered Member

Received 161 Likes on 139 Posts
Originally Posted by hashtagdopey
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone else has experienced issues with phone calls when you’re also streaming music via Bluetooth (same device for call + music source)?

Whenever I am streaming music via BT and receive a phone call, the Bluetooth connection between the car and the device/phone is completely disconnected.

This has always been an issue since I’ve owned the car (2 years) but it didn’t bother me as much initially as I was fine with Satellite Radio. However, I’ve recently started listening to podcasts and so I want to figure out how to solve this issue, lol.

Does anyone have any insight into this?

Thanks!
What happens if you go into airplane mode?