Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Audio Programming Issue

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 09:35 PM
Immjpbro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Audio Programming Issue PLEASE DON'T IGNORE!!!

So my 2011 Infiniti G37x Coupe has an . I was on the hidden menu, self diagnostic menu and Confirmation/Adjustment menu, awhile back and I made a few changes on my rear view camera and other settings. So when I was done with that the system restarted with the applied changes in the settings. After that, **** went down hill. I cant turn the volume up or down on my steering wheel or control panel, my sensors stopped beeping, my rear view cameras predictive course lines don't appear anymore, and my audio equalizer menu doesn't appear. Those are my only issues, everything else works completely fine except those. All i want is info that can best help me. What can I do to fix this issue?, Is there any reprogramming CD's?, Whats the cause of this issue? Has anyone had a similar issue and if so how did you resolve it?? Whats is my best bet? Please HELP!!!!!!!!!! (Here is photos of the buttons that dont work and the error menu)

my av unit.

volume not working, but i can turn the radio on/off.

i can change the station of the radio, but i cant change the equlizer of the audio

the errors

volume on steering wheel not working

Last edited by Immjpbro; 01-09-2017 at 09:55 PM.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:20 AM
Jim Bob

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
have you had a battery check done?
Old 01-10-2017, 02:40 PM
Elco
Registered Member

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
UNFINISHED CONFIGURATION
That id the real problem on that AV unit.

DON'T play on the hidden menu if you don't know what you are doing

The only way to fix it, is to go to a dealer and ask them to write the correct configuration on that AV unit.

This is the consult 3 menu used to write configurations that solve your problem:
Attached Thumbnails Audio Programming Issue-av-settings.jpg  

Last edited by Elco; 01-10-2017 at 03:37 PM.
Old 01-10-2017, 03:40 PM
Elco
Registered Member

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
If the dealer play stupid and refuse to write the configuration, show them this picture.
Any Nissan technician with some decent knowledge will know the software from this picture.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:28 PM
Immjpbro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Elco
If the dealer play stupid and refuse to write the configuration, show them this picture.
Any Nissan technician with some decent knowledge will know the software from this picture.
you are a true life saver man real talk man