Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Usb flash drive and xm radio

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 07:50 PM
krouri

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Usb flash drive and xm radio

Seem to not be available right off the top. What i mean is the AUX button will not work to play either, till about 3-4 minutes of driving. Is this my car or a known issue? TIA.
Old 11-02-2016, 12:19 AM
Peruviann
Registered Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
my XM takes a bit to start playing for me because i park in the garage and no signal. but if i plug in my usb drive it plays right away without an issue.
Old 11-02-2016, 01:53 AM
krouri

It's like the button won't respond to my touch at all. As if i am not pressing it at all.
Old 11-06-2016, 03:39 PM
Mattlorentzoe
Premier Member

Received 156 Likes on 119 Posts
My USB has worked playing pandora on my iPhone since I bought it.... until couple days ago. Not sure how to fix it. It still charges my phone just won't play music.

Says no song available...

Anybody have any ideas??

(Put in new spark plugs and disconnected battery and when I went for test drive and it no longer worked)
Old 11-07-2016, 03:38 PM
aeubank

For the AUX issue, I have found if you put a USB drive in the slot with let's say 20gb of music, the system will have to read all of the data and then play the songs after all is read. I would assume it is the same if you plugged in an ipod, phone, etc.