Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

ATM and ATC add a circuit (need help)

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2015, 06:34 PM
Christopher Dye
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ATM and ATC add a circuit (need help)

Hi Everyone I've in the process of hard wiring my dash came with the power magic pro and I'm using the ATM and ATC add a circuit and had a question about the fuses. I wanted to find out how many fuses should there be in each one and how many amps should each fuse be. If someone could help me out it would be great. Thanks everyone in advance!
Old 08-24-2015, 12:51 AM
Epiphany
Registered Member

Received 242 Likes on 215 Posts
There should be 2 fuses, with the combined amperage not being more than what was originally in it's place. I have my dash cam wired into the power plug which was a 15 amp fuse if I remember correctly, and I've got 2 7.5A fuses in it's place now. You can take a lot at this thread for a little bit of discussion on them as well.
https://www.myg37.com/forums/audio-v...d-circuit.html
Old 08-24-2015, 10:12 AM
Christopher Dye
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea I wanted to make sure because all the videos I saw had 2 fuses in the tap one being the one that was taken out and placed in and another fuse with it but didn't say or see what the total amps were.

Originally Posted by Epiphany
There should be 2 fuses, with the combined amperage not being more than what was originally in it's place. I have my dash cam wired into the power plug which was a 15 amp fuse if I remember correctly, and I've got 2 7.5A fuses in it's place now. You can take a lot at this thread for a little bit of discussion on them as well.
https://www.myg37.com/forums/audio-v...d-circuit.html