Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Help Pandora (and other music apps) freeze, 2011 G37 Conv

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2012, 06:01 PM
maupiedra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pandora (and other music apps) freeze, 2011 G37 Conv

Hi, I've been trying to search for a solution to this issue for some time now and have not been able to find anything. I'm curious if anyone out there has experienced a similar issue.
I have an Iphone 4S, 2011 G37 Vert-Journey.
Every time I play Pandora via the interface it freezes. It will play at least one song and freeze when trying to flip on to the next song. It never freezes in mid-song. Sometimes it will play 1, 2, or several songs (3 to 5), but inevitably freezes at some point.
At first I thought the issue was with Pandora, so I tried other apps (Slacker and Spotify) only to find out the same issue applied... So I can discard the app itself being the root cause.
I thought possibly something was wrong with my USB cable, so I tried 2 other cables.... still freezes.
I thought possibly it was a software issue with the phone... I reverted the phone back to its original firmware... still same issue!
I have run out of options and not sure what else to try or how to fix it. This is really annoying!!!
Any thoughts? Anybody have a similar issue?