Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Anyone using HKS CAMP 2 Engine Monitor?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 11:07 PM
Weiboy718

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Fezzik
for fuel pressure you will need to get an adapter that looks like a spacer that can go between the fuel damper and metal hose that goes to the fuel rail. I'm hopefully going to do a carputer myself like modme did. I want to be able to everything. There is no best of all worlds solution except the carputer route at the moment to get all readings.
gtm sell's that adapter and it accepts the hks weird threadings. don't forget he's got the stillen kit and idk where that round fuel thing went lol
Old 02-01-2011, 12:51 AM
shumby

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
sorry for my delayed reply. Ya weiboy covermost everything. My on regret if not having a AF sensor but I am thinking about the knock amp soon cuz as wei would say i am Baller. the exhaust tenp sensor aint too bad to install. that said i did not do it but i did watch GTM do it for me . lol. Your fule pressure sensor I cannot say as you got the Stillen kit. I know it is doable but not sure what ya need. Again sorry for the late reply but it looks as if the boys around here are ontop of things and helped you out. porps to the G37 comunity.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:14 AM
dal1307

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by shumby
sorry for my delayed reply. Ya weiboy covermost everything. My on regret if not having a AF sensor but I am thinking about the knock amp soon cuz as wei would say i am Baller. the exhaust tenp sensor aint too bad to install. that said i did not do it but i did watch GTM do it for me . lol. Your fule pressure sensor I cannot say as you got the Stillen kit. I know it is doable but not sure what ya need. Again sorry for the late reply but it looks as if the boys around here are ontop of things and helped you out. porps to the G37 comunity.
Thanks Shumby. I hope those Russians didn't treat you too badly LOL!
Old 02-01-2011, 09:22 AM
Weiboy718

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by dal1307
Thanks Shumby. I hope those Russians didn't treat you too badly LOL!
Just the way how he was typing you know he probably just gotten raped again haha.

Ya man, if you're getting the Hks get all the sensors