Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Iphone/Ipod/Bluetooth

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2010, 03:31 AM
KayC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Iphone/Ipod/Bluetooth

I have a few questions. I do not like to talk on my Iphone 3gs using the bluetooth on the freeway, it sounds terrile and no one can hardly understard me. Is there a way to make this better? Also if my iphone is hooked up for my music with the top down the bluetooth is not suppose to work with top down correct? Well the cord is so short to talk on my phone I have to lean way over. Also can I move to the next song on my Iphone/pod with out picking up my Iphone to look at it? I know I can pick songs and artists from the panel but can this be done from the steering wheel as well as moving on to the next song$ And sorry one more question with syncing my phone numbers from my phone to my car how do I do that?
Thank you, KayC
Old 07-04-2010, 10:16 AM
BuckarooVT90

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Handsfree/voice control doesn't work with topdown, although my wife claims she can make a call if she isn't going to fast... I couldn't get the speaker phone to work when sitting in the garage during our dealer walk through.

The steering wheel has UP/Down/Enter/Back buttons so you can navigate most all screen functions from the steering wheel like song next, back.

When I connect my iPhone4 to the car via the USB connection I get a warning on my phone that this connection is not optimized and could experience interferrence from incoming or outgoing calls. I normally only connect via bluetooth for phone functions. Your iPhone's address book will appear on the screen for you to access as well as previous calls and call history - it just takes a few minutes for it to all show up when you connect.