Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Jus got my MEMPHIS SUBWOOFERS INSTALLED... JESUS CHRIST!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 12:47 AM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by KRAZY J
Cheap ha.... there's no way it sounds like a cheap system even with the rattles... it sounds like a 2K system that the car can't handle! that's what it sounds and feels like! MONEY WELL SPENT INDEED!
Krazy.... u got any pics of your system ? Im just now starting to think on what I want... your pics will help me decide...
Old 12-31-2007, 01:43 AM
707coupe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah rattle isnt hood its just plain ghetto and cheap when u spend 40k on a car y try and be hood or ghetto u should got the scrapper with the mcdonalds paint scheme the ones in the hood with benzes and escalades dont go for rattle they go for clean
Old 12-31-2007, 03:52 AM
chain492

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

please?
Old 12-31-2007, 12:47 PM
mal_TX

Hey Krazy, just FYI, the car is not designed to deal with that sort of vibration. Your interior panels will wiggle themselves loose and your car will be a rattle box.

By all means, enjoy it if you like bass! But don't come around here later whining about your car sounding like a cavalier with all the interior bits loose
Old 12-31-2007, 04:40 PM
bryan3d4

Originally Posted by tampa pb
rattling = cheap. the "hood" people who might claim they like rattle are the same people who think that the ideal life is slapping ho's and the ideal job is selling drugs. if that is what you are into, fine.. but i doubt u will find many who appreciate that lifestyle on this forum.
tampa pb, I agree with most of what you said about the audio system.
I have the Bose system and it's pretty cool - although, I would like additional sound/bass in the rear of the cabin.
When I fade the audio to the rears (only); I receive a very low volume mid range signal. I've noticed this type of sound configuration in other vehicles as well. For my taste, give me a balanced signal throughout the cabin.

One other thing - Please, ease up on the stereotyping; because I doubt you will find many on this forum that appreciate that kind of behavior.

-Bryan
Old 01-11-2008, 03:13 AM
XtatiC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dude by looking at the pictures of your G, that's a nice *** "HOOD" lol