Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Ouch!!!! Hit and run!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 05:19 PM
OGtripleOG37
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ouch!!!! Hit and run!

look what happened!! i went grocery shopping at the vons off of H street in chula vista. i was in there for about 30 min and came outside and saw this...

no note or anything. also stuck around to see if their were any witnesses and nobody stepped up. now i gotta find a good body shop to get my baby fixed. can anyone from the san diego area recommend any good places that can help me out. im thinkin the damage is around 1k-3k. what do yall think?
Old 09-14-2009, 05:21 PM
nestle_!9

o shoot!! that sux! try sdrev.com those guys are local in SD and maybe help you out with a body shop,, sorry man
Old 09-14-2009, 05:24 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Unbelievable man.

Can't believe there are so many sack-less cowards out there.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:29 PM
wakeboardr116

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Ouch, sorry to see that happen. Did you check to see if the store has cameras monitor the parking lot, if so maybe ask the manager if they will check the tapes.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:32 PM
OGtripleOG37
Registered Member

Originally Posted by wakeboardr116
Ouch, sorry to see that happen. Did you check to see if the store has cameras monitor the parking lot, if so maybe ask the manager if they will check the tapes.
that was one of the first things i did was check if there were any surveillance cameras around. unfortunately there werent any. friggin sucks man!
Old 09-14-2009, 06:12 PM
G2Envy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Damn man that sucks. I know that Vons you're talking about too! My gf lives in that area so I'm down there often. I'm in the apt. complex right next to that Vons! My car was hit while parked in that complex too!

I think it'll be more than 1k since mine was close to that but no where near as bad! Good luck with your repairs. If you see an AB driving around there it's probably me! Once I get my car back from the shop that is haha.

My heart dropped when I saw that. I know it feels. Fracken chicken shiet bastardes! I'll have to be more careful when I park in that shopping center from now on as well!
Old 09-14-2009, 06:20 PM
OGtripleOG37
Registered Member

Originally Posted by G2Envy
Damn man that sucks. I know that Vons you're talking about too! My gf lives in that area so I'm down there often. I'm in the apt. complex right next to that Vons! My car was hit while parked in that complex too!

I think it'll be more than 1k since mine was close to that but no where near as bad! Good luck with your repairs. If you see an AB driving around there it's probably me! Once I get my car back from the shop that is haha.

My heart dropped when I saw that. I know it feels. Fracken chicken shiet bastardes! I'll have to be more careful when I park in that shopping center from now on as well!

lol! i know who u are merrit! its me efren. my old sn was pogiewun. remember this?

i was the guy taking the pics. LOL. ya i live right up the street from the vons and sports authority. im in the terra nova area. id say lets have another meet....but yeh, my car is gonna be the wackest one! u still talk to elliot? i gotta give that guy his stock shocks.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:41 PM
RISKY GUY

Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts
Wow that is really messed up,sorry to see it that way and it will be fixed.just remember the person that was a coward and bounced,will get it back 10 fold.karna comes around.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:29 AM
G2Envy

Ya wassup Efren. I still keep in touch with Elliot quite often. We meet up every once in a while. I'm going thru withdrawel since my car is in the shop. It should be ready to pick up this Friday. This Friday will have been 2 weeks without my baby. *sigh* I miss her exhaust note and powa!! haha
Old 09-16-2009, 06:44 AM
xlack
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
damn.. sorry to see that man..

btw i think the damage is more like 3-5k
Old 09-16-2009, 09:16 AM
aznutx

wow.. that's pretty bad damage for the location, i mean they way it was done, did they tbone you while in a parking spot? weird, and sorry
Old 09-17-2009, 11:52 AM
OGtripleOG37
Registered Member

Originally Posted by xlack
damn.. sorry to see that man..

btw i think the damage is more like 3-5k
just got some estimates yesterday and one place quoted me 4500. the next place quoted me at 2600. gonna do some more research on which places do good work.

Originally Posted by aznutx
wow.. that's pretty bad damage for the location, i mean they way it was done, did they tbone you while in a parking spot? weird, and sorry
thats exactly what i was asking...im thinking that the motherF(_)cker must have been drunk or high or something!
Old 09-17-2009, 11:56 AM
ElLayG37s

sucks bro! Good luck!
Old 09-17-2009, 04:17 PM
smalls'g37

Holy crap E!!!! You cant trust the people that live in our area. they are dirty scoundrels man.

Wow is all I have to say. Pure rubbish!!!
Old 09-17-2009, 05:02 PM
Mike P

Find a quality shop to fix her up. Pays to do it right. Sorry for the ordeal. Take care of her, she's worth it. Sucks people do this kind of thing. Parking way out of the way and it is kind of asking for it. But parking within the range of idiots, one never know when an idiot will surface. There are so many of them.

Quick Reply: Ouch!!!! Hit and run!