Notices
Body Interior Exterior Lighting

Has anyone else ordered from Spawn Aero?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 10:36 AM
thejumpoff

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Has anyone else ordered from Spawn Aero?

Out of curiosity, I just wanted to see if anyone else on the board has ordered any parts from Spawn Aero and gotten them already. This is not intended to be a bash thread, I just haven't seen anyone post items they've received from them.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:40 AM
SOLISIMO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Sent them a Stillen roof spoiler to be made in carbon. Over a month and no updates was told that it would take longer bc of some excuse. Then asked for my measly $150 back and it took them three months to refund me that money. Excuse after excuse.

Yes I did get my money back and part but after close to 4 months, really
Old 12-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Originally Posted by SOLISIMO
Sent them a Stillen roof spoiler to be made in carbon. Over a month and no updates was told that it would take longer bc of some excuse. Then asked for my measly $150 back and it took them three months to refund me that money. Excuse after excuse.

Yes I did get my money back and part but after close to 4 months, really
Are you saying you received the part and a refund too?
Old 12-08-2009, 01:06 PM
SOLISIMO

After 5 months yeah, if your a company and cant afford to give me $150 bucks back after they promiss to do something then yeah there is a problem. Im being nice with the amount of info I have on them. And thats with me pming and emailing everyday. You wouldnt know bc you run your business alot differently trust me.......
Old 12-08-2009, 01:41 PM
HamstersG

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ut oh.....let's get ready to rumble......j/k.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:51 PM
SpawnAero
Former Sponsor

On Myg37 I’ve had about... 4 sales or so? Not too many at all. We are just hoping once we send out these few front splitters we get more. That’s why we continue to be sponsors here. To check out customers with our products you can go to the370z.com since customers post there and should be posting more since we are just about wrapping up a group buy. Like I said before I'll admit we are kind of slow. But now we have a bigger stock of materials and we are moving into a new shop in a day or two so we will have plenty more room to work as well as a controlled environment. Our place right now is small, not insulated and has no heat source so you can only imagine...
Old 12-08-2009, 04:12 PM
SOLISIMO

Originally Posted by SpawnAero
On Myg37 I’ve had about... 4 sales or so? Not too many at all. We are just hoping once we send out these few front splitters we get more. That’s why we continue to be sponsors here. To check out customers with our products you can go to the370z.com since customers post there and should be posting more since we are just about wrapping up a group buy. Like I said before I'll admit we are kind of slow. But now we have a bigger stock of materials and we are moving into a new shop in a day or two so we will have plenty more room to work as well as a controlled environment. Our place right now is small, not insulated and has no heat source so you can only imagine...
No problem let me help you out Im sick of people ripping others off and your crap excuses ohhh wait you wanted proof right

Originally Posted by tonmed123
Hey John. I ordered mine back in mid July and paid 200 bucks for them! I, Dont have mine yet! Now there is a group buy WTF! I already sent you my address again, so what the hold up? I havent recieved a tracking number or anything! At this point, I am pissed off

Originally Posted by spearfish25
The world's longest production and lack of order fulfillment for a stinking B pillar. Seems like ages ago that people were promised hatches, roofs, valences, hoods. And we're still waiting on B pillars. What a disappointment.

How is Spawn still a site sponsor and recommended vendor?

Originally Posted by shumby
ya not wanting to get in on this group buy. Will have to wait and see how issues are resolved before ordering from these guys

I've sent AK a suggestion that perhaps it's time to remove Spawn from our site's sponsorship. How many of our members have been preyed upon at this point? Unless there is an immediate turn around in order fulfillment and confirmation by those who have placed these orders, Spawn may need the boot to prevent innocent people falling victim to false claims and delayed orders. This has gone on too long, and group buys just perpetuate the problem further.

Originally Posted by AK370Z
I would like to take this time to announce a public request for ANYONE that placed the order with spawn before and still hasn't received his products or refunds or been dealt with to WRITE their input. (as he just publicly made statement that EVERYONE has been worked with and there's no issues).

Thank You.

AK

Originally Posted by Modshack
We've watched for 4 months. So far, the only confirmed delivery of products has been Bullit's single set of B pillars...I think many here are tired of the excuses..

I've said before, I like some of your products, but that point is moot if you can't deliver as promised......

Originally Posted by racerxj17
i was interested in all the products you had plan to offer. fair to say, you wont be seeing a buck out of my pocket....... just poor poor business choices. i mean, why even bother a group buy when there are orders from 6 months ago not filled? thats wrong.
Originally Posted by racerxj17

try the genesis forum, maybe they have a bigger soft spot in their heart.

Originally Posted by kenchan
but this is the future victims list, no?

Originally Posted by MacDaddy
John,
Originally Posted by MacDaddy

How about getting the products that have been paid for out first before y'all go tearin off into something new??? I for one have been 3+ months patient and still only have half of what was ordered yet you guys are talking door handles, hoods, mirrors and what ever else. You made the statement originally that you would not get ahead of yourselves, well guess what that ain't happening. As far as my b-pillars they will be coming back to you for the manufacture defect on the driver's side. I have tried to keep this back channel but after fronting money and hearing promise after promise, enough is enough, what I waited 3+ months for was not worth my time.

Originally Posted by marcussoori
!!!??? Why is it taking so long for you to get your parts? There's another thread by a guy who waited over a month without parts, requested a refund and his part back, and still hasn't received it!

Originally Posted by m4a1mustang
Tough times? Really?

That doesn't fly at all.

This is simply a case of being in WAY too deep.

Originally Posted by takimbe
ditto. STILL waiting on my B-Pillars...its been over a month and the money could have been used to pay for other stuff. if i dont get them at the end of this week im requesting a refund.

Well I feel really bad for everyone that has their money tied up in this mess. I hope it works out but I have a feeling there is going to be more bad resin, more revamping of production processes, etc. I.E. excuses.

I'm afraid, with this Resin Fiasco, that i've already gotten the wrong idea. You guys are making things I'm interested in buying, but it seems like it's the first time you've done all this. My advice is to shoot final shots of the products Only, to present your products in a finished form. No doubt you'll do lots of business here, but so far all I have is questions as to the real quality of your finished parts...

Last edited by G37Sam; 12-08-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 04:14 PM
SOLISIMO

Enough said, and dont pm me offering me part discounts like youve done in the past. Im sick of getting Pms from people afraid to speak the truth since you still have your money
Old 12-08-2009, 05:20 PM
thejumpoff

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm really hoping I don't have to wait 3 months for my refund...
Old 12-08-2009, 05:28 PM
IvoryG

Dam, enough said. I to have been reading all these things on the 370 forums. You wonder why you only have 4 sales? Take a guess why I never ordered anything? And I want one of the cf front lips bad.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:31 PM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Subscribed.

How's the crowd over at 370z when it comes to mod? Show vs go?
Old 12-08-2009, 05:33 PM
SOLISIMO

Originally Posted by ucla bruin
Subscribed.

How's the crowd over at 370z when it comes to mod? Show vs go?

its go dont waste ur time bro
Old 12-08-2009, 05:43 PM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Haha, that's what I thought too. But I was surprised when I saw that someone's interested in the B-pillars.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:59 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
Yeah the 370z crowd is mostly about go, you should come up with something like CF Compressor blades and you'll be the next millionaire lol
Old 12-09-2009, 08:50 PM
vinnys coupe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
holy smholy solisimo just KO'D Spawn Aero

Quick Reply: Has anyone else ordered from Spawn Aero?